Education level?

JakInNeverland

Working towards that Disney dream!
Hey guys! Looking to get your opinions here =] So, ultimately I want to have a career with Disney. I'm thinking probably with the Disney Store on a higher management level (eventually) or maybe something in marketing. I'm currently on my way to getting my AAS in Business Management (3 more semesters!). My question is, is that enough? or do I have to get a Bachelor's? I ask because, with my family situation, it has been really hard to even get this far and I don't know how/if I can afford to get a higher degree. I would appreciate your input!

If you look on the Disney careers website, each job shows "required education" and "preferred education". It will all depend. When I look at jobs, I don't typically see associated degree listed. Usually either HS, bachelors, or masters. It will depend on the role and if you have experience in the field. The associates degree will give you an edge over the positions that require HS diploma but in my opinion, you'll want to pursue the bachelors if possible.

Keep in mind also, once you're with the company, there are some educational reimbursement programs. I don't know the eligibility/criteria, and I'm not sure if the programs are the same for all segments, but it may be possible. Talk with your leadership team.

Hey, I would suggest you, that if you are interested in any, then only go for it otherwise no. Or what ever you like, may be bachelors degree or any thing else. What you say?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter