Editing Online dining reservations

TiggerEyes

Earning My Ears
I made a dining reservation online for November. I don't want to change anything, just add a note that my guest has an allergy to shellfish. I didn't remember this when I made the reservation and I don't see any way to add the note to reservation without canceling it all together. Is there a way to do this or do I need to call Disney dining?

~TE :eek:

just let the Greeter know at the podium when you check in. It will be notated on your slip and the Chef will do a table visit

I'm in the same boat...made my dining ADR's and now want to add in my gluten allergy. It won't allow me to do that online though, I can't edit the reservation other than add a celebration. So, I'm planning to send in the allergy form Disney emailed me and then when I arrive, I'll tell each restaurant that I have this allergy. It's a shame you can't add it to the ADR online though, it would be so much eaiser, right!:goodvibes

There is a check box when you make the online reservation "I have special requests or a food allergy" that allows you to enter information. The reservation is already made and the online doesn't allow you to add it once made you can try calling the dining reservation number. They might be able to add it to your reservation. Below is information from the online reservation if the "I have special requests or a food allergy" checkbox is checked.

All Walt Disney World Resort table service restaurants that accept reservations may accommodate special dietary requests if made in advance. To ensure that we are aware of those needs, please indicate food allergies or sensitivities in the check boxes. Next, email us at SpecialDiets@DisneyWorld.com with your dietary needs at least 2 weeks before your dining reservation date. When you arrive at the dining location, please confirm your dietary requests with the chef or manager on duty.

To request Kosher meals at least 24 hours in advance, call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463.

For additional information about dietary requests, please see our Special Dietary Requests FAQ and review your Guest Policies.

I wouldn't just show up and expect them to accommodate my allergy. You should probably all the dining line and have a CM add it to your reservation, as well as sending the followup email as the PP suggested.

Better to be safe, right?

I wouldn't just show up and expect them to accommodate my allergy. You should probably all the dining line and have a CM add it to your reservation, as well as sending the followup email as the PP suggested.

Better to be safe, right?

We do it everyday, all day. Walk ups are always asked if they have an allergy that the Chef needs to know about. It's not a problem to let the podium know when you check in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter