Edge tween club

aggroamerican

Earning My Ears
Help! We are going on the Fantasy in May and my son will have just turned 11 a few months earlier. We have zero experience with Edge. What is it like? What experiences have you had? I am probably a little overprotective, but the idea of him being able to come and go makes me nervous. Can he still go to the Lab with his younger sister? Would love to hear opinions! TIA!

Help! We are going on the Fantasy in May and my son will have just turned 11 a few months earlier. We have zero experience with Edge. What is it like? What experiences have you had? I am probably a little overprotective, but the idea of him being able to come and go makes me nervous. Can he still go to the Lab with his younger sister? Would love to hear opinions! TIA!

AT 11 he will be able to attend both Oceaneer's Club/Lab (ages 3-12) and Edge (ages 11-14).

We were not sure what to expect either for our 11 year old son when we went on our cruise. We have just been off two weeks and our son still talks about the Edge. We are going on the Wonder in October and had to make sure it had the Edge before I could book it.

At 11 he was able to choose where he wanted to go. We toured the kids clubs and on our way to the Edge we ran into a young lady who was on her 9th cruise. She walked us to the Edge and she and Alex became good friends over the course of the cruise. He loved the freedom of coming and going himself. We gave him a wave phone so he could check-in with us.

Your Navigator will show the schedule for all of the kids clubs, so you can decide together which one to go to ahead of time. Alex loved going to the Edge though, and after his first time there he never went to Oceaneers club at all.

We are going on the fantasy in May too (may10-17). Our son is 13 and our daughter will have turned 11 a few months earlier. I really hope they enjoy the edge club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter