• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ECVs at Typhoon Lagoon

strawberrylilacs

Mouseketeer
Are ECVs allowed at Typhoon Lagoon? I have received conflicting info. If they are allowed (I will be renting one during my whole vacation) are there any restrictions at TL? Thank you

They don't rent ECVs at the water parks, but font prevent people from bringing one in.
There are paved paths, but there are also a lot of sand areas, which are not ECV accessible (sand is too soft).
This is a link to the Typhoon Lagoon park map, which includes icons that show what the access is.

https://wdpromedia.disney.go.com/me...park-overview/Water-Parks-March-2016-comp.pdf

The majority of attractions are only accessible to guests who are able to walk (the little standing figure)
A few are wheelchair/ECV accessible, but guests need to transfer to the attraction (icon with stick figure getting out of wheelchair).
The ECV symbol with an arrow to a wheelchair means that ECV users need to transfer to a wheelchair.

This clip from the map shows the icon for each attraction.

image.jpeg

They don't rent ECVs at the water parks, but font prevent people from bringing one in.
There are paved paths, but there are also a lot of sand areas, which are not ECV accessible (sand is too soft).
This is a link to the Typhoon Lagoon park map, which includes icons that show what the access is.

https://wdpromedia.disney.go.com/me...park-overview/Water-Parks-March-2016-comp.pdf

The majority of attractions are only accessible to guests who are able to walk (the little standing figure)
A few are wheelchair/ECV accessible, but guests need to transfer to the attraction (icon with stick figure getting out of wheelchair).
The ECV symbol with an arrow to a wheelchair means that ECV users need to transfer to a wheelchair.

This clip from the map shows the icon for each attraction.

View attachment 189493
Thank you so much for all this info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter