ECV Rental

irish

irish
Planning our first trip to Disneyland in January 06 - hope to stay at the Grand California....One question right now - I will need to rent an ECV for hubby....Anyone have info on doing this, like in Florida....Would appreciate it..........

You can rent them at the park(both DL and DCA) for $35 per day, but they are limited to park use only.

From Disneyland.com

Disney's California Adventure™ park and Disneyland® park: Wheelchair and Electric Convenience Vehicles rentals are available inside the Main Entrance for a fee of $8.00 for Wheelchairs and $35.00 for ECVs. Both require a refundable deposit of $20.00. Downtown Disney® District: Wheelchair rentals are not offered in Downtown Disney® District

Or here's some really good ECV rental info from Mousesavers.com

http://www.mousesavers.com/otherdl.html#scooter

Thank you so much Mariamard1 for the information...I shall keep this number...After several trips to DW and renting an ECV offsite, it's so much easier...That way, my hubby has the vehicle all the time........Thanks again...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter