• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Economic Stimulus

Are you using your economic stimulus package to finance your upcoming Disney Trip?

• I'm giving it all to Disney

• I'm allocating a portion to Disney

• Sorry Disney - no $$ for you!

Results are only viewable after voting.
We're putting our whole stimulus towards the downpayment on our new car (putting it back in savings since we already have the car).

Our upcoming trip is still extremely budget. We got an unexpected $225 windfall from hosting a focus group that I would have loved to use towards our trip, but our stupid lawn mower died :mad: Oh well, we're still going to have a great trip, extra $225 or not.

Ceecee's right. you should have included "we're not getting one" because we're not. Part of the reason we're not is my DH is a Navy reservist. How's that for a thank you for serving your country?

That is not right! :eek:

plans have changed, I sure something else will come up yet :headache: ( there always seems to be a emergancy bill)

0$ for Disney ( we have no trip planned)

60% to home improvements -
(portion of) a new deck, screen door, flooring, landscaping, etc.

30% animal hospital, last CC payoff, last portion of Tution

10% for summer activities for DD8 while i am at work
Day camp, summer sports,

so.....non frivolus important stuff!

we will have a wonderful new back yard to enjoy for years to come! :goodvibes

Technically I spent the money to pay off the last of my CC debt. I paid it off this month with money from savings but I will just have the check put back into savings so in some sort of way that is where it is going.

tricia.

Mine is going to pay part of my car loan.

Mine is really just for Spending at Disney, We have a Trip planned for July and it's paid for so this stimulus check is Gravy on top

We're getting $2100 on May 9th and we leave for disney on May 10th; so yes the Mouse is getting it all! And I'm happy to give it to him! LOL

None. Since we're moving this summer the stimulus money is going towards new mattresses.

We just bought a house, we close on April 28, we will get our stimulus check on May 2, so it will go back to replenish what we spent in closing costs/down payment on the house. We are planning a trip in August, but as of right now, none of that money will go for the trip.

But the check is going in a savings towards WDW because our tax rebate went towards buying new homescool curriculum for nect year and maxing out my DH's IRA. So we were already responsible. ;) ;)

Economic Stimulus

We are using 100% of our money to take our family and our best friends to Disney in Sept!

Thank you IRS!

Based on the poll responses, it looks like I should use my Economic Stimulus check to buy some Disney stock:lmao: The gift that keeps on giving.

However, we are going use our $1,800 to help pay off the remainder of our DCL trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter