• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

EBTA - Anyone Using Spain Day Tours For Excursions

honeybeesmom

Mouseketeer
Hello, we are the EBTA this May and is wondering if anyone is using them for shore excursions? They receive such wonderful reviews. As I enquired with them it seems that in Cadiz the number of people from the Disney Magic made the minimum participants for the tour. They offer a half day tour in Lisbon and a tour from Malaga to Granada with a guarantee 100% on time departure. Anyone one with any information, I would appreciate your feedback. Thanks :o

I also read great reviews about Spain Day Tours, so I inquired about their tours in 4 ports on our Nov. 2019 RCI Transatlantic cruise. I agreed to advertise the tours on our Cruise Critic roll call thread, but keeping up with the list of participants has been a bit frustrating.
Be aware that they use a 46-passenger bus in Cadiz and Malaga, even though they will split up into smaller groups of 10-18 when you arrive in Seville or Granada. The Lisbon tours use 18-passenger buses.

Are you on FB, we have a fairly large group there and I think that quite a few people have booked through them.

Thank you both. I appreciate your time.:thanks:

Did you NancyIL use them or was it too much hassle? If so were they efficient and knowledgeable?

lilsonicfan I am not on Facebook, but that reassures me a little bit to know that we wont be the only considering them. I am very nervous about the excursion- Malaga to Granada as it is a distance away. We tried to book this as soon as we could but it was already sold out on Disney and it was very expensive. I could not believe as we are Platinum and it went that fast. It looks like we will consider using this company on the cruise.

Thanks again:flower:

Thank you both. I appreciate your time.:thanks:

Did you NancyIL use them or was it too much hassle? If so were they efficient and knowledgeable?

lilsonicfan I am not on Facebook, but that reassures me a little bit to know that we wont be the only considering them. I am very nervous about the excursion- Malaga to Granada as it is a distance away. We tried to book this as soon as we could but it was already sold out on Disney and it was very expensive. I could not believe as we are Platinum and it went that fast. It looks like we will consider using this company on the cruise.

Thanks again:flower:
My cruise isn't until November, but I'm still going to do the tours with them. You'll experience tours with them before I will, so I hope you enjoy the tours.

You could definitely check with them as to how many Disney Magic passengers they have booked for Malaga to Granada. I think the lady organizing it from the cruise group was named Marisa.

Some other people are considering booking a tour available through Viator.

Thank you both very much!!! I certainly appreciate your feedback. We have to decided to the three tours offered on their website. I can post reviews when we get home.
We have also decided to book tours with them for our days in Barcelona. :upsidedow Enjoy our cruise :flower1:

In Barcelona we used Barcelona Day Tours

https://barcelonadaytours.com/

They were excellent. We used them to take a half day tour to Montserrat (this place was awesome). Picked us up at our hotel and dropped us off there as well. Private van for the 8 of us. English speaking driver. We were on a land stay in Barcelona for 5 days but I know they also do some excursions pre and post cruise.

MJ

Thanks very much mmouse 37. We are now booked with them for our days following the cruise in Barcelona. Two private tours. Appreciate for the heads up. :thanks::o

Hello, we are the EBTA this May and is wondering if anyone is using them for shore excursions? They receive such wonderful reviews. As I enquired with them it seems that in Cadiz the number of people from the Disney Magic made the minimum participants for the tour. They offer a half day tour in Lisbon and a tour from Malaga to Granada with a guarantee 100% on time departure. Anyone one with any information, I would appreciate your feedback. Thanks :o
If you’re not on the fb page for our cruise, you should join. It’s very active.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter