Ebay?

suzct

<font color=darkgreen>Obviously,I need simple inst
Does anyone know if this is allowed? I bought a pendant from a seller. I would like to possibly buy several more for a fundraiser. Is it OK to ask the seller if they would offer a bulk discount?
Thanks

You can certainly ask, but according to e-bay rules if contact is initiated thru e-bay all sales must go thru e-bay which reduces your chance of getting a discount.

You can certainly ask, but according to e-bay rules if contact is initiated thru e-bay all sales must go thru e-bay which reduces your chance of getting a discount.

Good point - I think that since you (OP) have the seller's email you should email them directly, rather than using ebay "ask seller a question". That way contact for this purchase is completely separate from ebay. Since the OP completed the initial transaction through ebay, I don't think she's obligated to make all future purchases through them. I believe that rule is designed to prevent someone from canceling an auction and then making a sale outside of ebay. Just a thought, though.

The seller can create a new eBay listing on the spot containing the quantity of items you want and a "buy it now" price total. Then you go in and bid/buy that lot.

There is a slight danger that some third party buyer might see the listing first and want that many of that item and buy the lot out from under you.

The seller can create a new eBay listing on the spot containing the quantity of items you want and a "buy it now" price total. Then you go in and bid/buy that lot.

There is a slight danger that some third party buyer might see the listing first and want that many of that item and buy the lot out from under you.

I know there is a way to sell to one person only through ebay without the danger of someone buying quickly out from you - and I only know this because I did it one time. I did not know how to do it but I did a online chat with a ebay tech and they walked me right through it.

Liz

Just e-mail the seller using their e-mail address and ask them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter