• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ebay sellers unloading fastpasses

It was an interesting article though you are right that they are behind on the times. We've heard a lot of talk about Disney taking new measures to verify FP authenticity. I wonder why they decided to do an article on this now. I think that the eBay seller is right - often CMs don't check the date. I have noticed that some CMs do check if you are the only one going into the FP line but if there is a crowd wanting to get in, they just grab and wave you through.

This is the best quote ever!!

If Disney didn't scam ME every time I blinked, I wouldn't feel it necessary to try to make a little money back from our trip. You can put that in your write up. :) Thanks for asking.

ok, so where do I sell me extra fast passes again? Oh and why do these fast passes look like ticket stubs from a montley crew concert in 1989?

You are right...Behind the times, but it is a disturbing trend. I thought fastpasses had a color code on them. Do the colors switch from day-to-day, or are the colors specific to an attraction only; for example, yellow is for Soarin and red is for Test Track? I know the barcodes were implemented, but I thought the colors had some meaning.

Am I the only one who thinks buying fast passes is stupid? :rolleyes1
They are free, and you are still waiting in a line.

If someone is dumb enough to buy them, I say have at it.

I can't believe people are willing to pay $100+ for FREE fast passes!! That's the craziest thing I have ever heard!

-nat

if you have ever bought anything of late night TV, you'll probably buy fast passes.

Hey, everything looks like something you need at 3am! Just because I have a bullet blender and aqua globes doesn't mean I'm going to buy fast passes. :snooty: BTW, I have my Buxton bag all packed and ready to go for the parks. ;)

me my mom and the four year old sis got dream fastpasses one morning at mk but we had to go a couple hours later to pick up the others from school and we went back to use the dream passes a week later and we noticed if you wait until there is a young guy doing fast passes or a crowed *as someone said earlier* One of the guys looked at the date but let us by any way with out question.

This is only going to get worse until they start scanning the Bar codes to make sure they are legit. When I went on Soarin last time the girl there looked like she wanted to strangle someone because of all the people around her, it was easy to sneak in with an expired pass we had from the day before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter