Ebay Rant...can U Believe This???

sunshyne1023

Mouseketeer
140207826612 auction

How does EBAY allow this to go on? I thought passes were nontransferable PLUS she wants it back. She makes almost 200.00 each time she "loans" this out. How fair is that? Some peoples nerve I guess...Just thought i'd share my disbelief...:eek:

that is not right. Can she be reported to someone? Plus what happens if you dont' return it?

That's nuts!

And what about the folks who are buying the use of this pass?
I'm all for saving money, but certainly not if it means teaching my kids to be dishonest.

OK honey, for this week at WDW if anyone should ask your name is _________

Sheesh! :sad2:

Well, I just reported this. Go to e-bay security and there is a way to file a complaint about a listing. Type in the listing number and report it.

This is outrageous. Why would people even take the chance that it would work and ruin their vacation. And it is probably worth it to her because she has already gone on vacation and used it. Worse comes to worse she only "makes" $171.00 on it and someone doesn't return it.

Clearly against the rules. I hope it's taken down. My next thought is we can report it to Disney, they will get it taken down.

You can go to the very bottom of the aucton and click Report this Auction then from there I chose Prohibited, Travel, Travel item w/o proper certification. I can't believe a Power Seller with such good feedback would do something do dumb. :confused3

That's ridiculous! Disney needs to buy it/them and cancel the ticket... then cancel the payment.

It needs to be reported to DISNEY more than ebay.

Speaking of her feedback I looked at it and she's already had 3 auctions for the same thing! I wonder what she'll do if someone doesn't return the pass to her to forward on to the next person. I can't see her refunding the money. Too bad the pic doesn't show the back of the pass so it can be reported to WDW.

Yea, I checked her feedback and she has already had 3 past feedbacks on the loan and now another up. I reported it to ebay too. I am just shocked needless to say.

Plus, look at her feedback, she has already "sold" it three different times for a total of $479.99. That is just crazy!

I guess she missed the part about non-transferable!

I've seen threads about these types of listings before. The seller has a photocopy of the pass, I'm sure. If it doesn't get returned to her all she has to do is report it to Disney as lost and she will get another one.

It sucks that people can be such dirtbags. eBay won't do anything about it or at least they haven't done anything about the others in the past.

what's crazy is people have already "bought" the passes from her, check the feedback. Under NO circumstances would I ever buy this! Someone is always trying to jack the system!:mad:

wow she's got some guts to pull this! I can see ppl being eager to save some money but she has no excuse!

Hopefully Ebay pulls the auction. But it's not like they are actually watching sellers, she could just put it right back up again. :sad2:

Wow ... I hate to say this, but she's really learned how to cheat the system. She's smart enough to know that as long as the back isn't showing, none of us can do anything about it with Disney.

Not only that, but all you have to do to get a reprint of your pass is show a copy of your license at Disney. I don't know how it works with kid passes ... but I'd assume it's the same way. If she goes back in time to use the pass herself, all she has to do is go to guest relations, poof, new ticket.

Grrr ... what a horrible thing to do.

well, i may be crazy but i just emailed the seller!! i said, don't you think this is illegal? if disney or ebay catch on to this they'll probably make your ticket worthless.

i bet that if that ticket is used everyday, or most days, eventually disney will see that something fishy is going on. but i guess the seller doesn't care if she gets her $171.

This is crazy and what makes prices go up for all of us honest folks! I can't believe someone would even pull something like this, I mean good DISHONEST way to make money. I don't think disney would think anything of a pass being used all the time, some locals go alot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter