• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

EBAY question ..

bettemom

DIS Veteran....and proud of it! <br><font color=00
Hi everyone,

I have a TON of winter sweaters that are the Quaker Factory Brand that are now wayyy to big. I want to put them on EBAY but have no idea about prices for these sweaters used. They are in excellent condition. Any suggestions ???

Do a search for "Quacker Factory ___ size (whatever size you have) under completed auctions and see what they are going for. You'll have to sign in to eBay to do so but it will give you an idea of what others have been getting. GL! :)

do a search on Ebay for completed items that are as close to what you have as possible. Or you can do what I do, just mark them the cheapest you want to let them go for ($5 or $1) and let the bidding go up from there.

I sold one last year for $44.00! I started the auction at 9.99 and it took off from there. Wish I had more to sell :rotfl: GOOD Luck :cheer2:

Quacker Factory auctions are HOT! I look at the auctions a lot, and TRY to buy occasionally. The price normally goes way out of my range!

Quaker Factory stuff gets out of control. You should have no problem selling every one of them for no less than $30/each. You may want to start them at $9.99 if you want. I'm not sure how much you want out of them. They have a lot of cute things, but a little more than I can usually spend.

If you don't really mind letting them go for $9.99 which I'm sure they won't. Then I'd start at that to keep the fee's a bit lower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter