Ebay question

MickeyP

DIS Veteran
Where can I buy those plastic bag-type envelopes or maybe the 9x13 ones made out of a super heavy paper that don't rip? I have only found the white and manilla. Also, are there any postage rules posted anywhere that would help with packing pkgs.? I mean does a pkg. cost more than an envelope just
because it's in a box?

look on ebay for Tyvek envelopes.

A package costs more in a box than an envelope because the box weighs more.

I saw those types of plastic envelopes for sale on ebay! I use priority shipping because I can get the boxes and envelopes free- the USPS will even deliver them to you and if you pack it at home and have a postal scale you can even pay for the postage through your paypal account and drop the packages. Also if you use priority mail you get free delivery confirmation, which I have found to be necessary. Large packages do cost more, check out the dimensions and prices on the USPS website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter