Ebay Help - I have a bidder with low/poor feedback

Disney_Smiles said:
I wonder how it turned out for her.
Sorry, I know its been over a year.

You are concerned about a post from over a year ago? :rotfl:

If nobody deals with 0 or low feedback bidders, then none of us that sell / buy on EBay would be where we are now. We are started out with 0 as our feedback.....

ICF said:
If nobody deals with 0 or low feedback bidders, then none of us that sell / buy on EBay would be where we are now. We are started out with 0 as our feedback.....

Yes, I totally agree. I sell Disney Autograph books and Pens on Ebay, and I get so many new Ebayer's, simply because that is the 1st time they have ever bought anything and THEY WANT the autobooks quick and before they get to the park.

But I say majority of the 0-2 feedbackers, usually pay on time. So, it's all about patience and waiting I guess.

There are a lot of NON payers also because they are not to familiar with Paypal and etc. (BUT I always file a non paying bidder claim at 7 days-just in case ) My second option is to give them a week to send a money order to us.

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL THE FELLOW EBAY SELLERS AND BUYERS! :thumbsup2

summerrluvv said:
You are concerned about a post from over a year ago? :rotfl:

I know - craazy huh?
I did a search for something, and this thread came up on a yahoo search.
So here I am :)

I totally agree!
I like that EBAY/PAYPAL now has the fesauture to not allow you to ship if they pay with an E check.

I made a mistake of sending an a Guest Of Honor badge and they were going to send me a money order. They Never sent it and ignored all of my calls. :( I learned my lesson to never ever do that again.

ICF said:

I also agree. I finally have maybe 5 feedbacks (and one mutually agreed on cancellation of a negative) but I always pay as soon as I receive notice that I won the auction. The only negative I had was because I left a negative for a seller who never sent my product and wasn't responding to my email until I left a negative (then turned around and blamed me because they weren't accepting my PayPal payment.) Anyway, my point is that I don't shop a lot on eBay but when I do I am serious! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter