• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ebay Fastpasses

FloFlo how old are your children?

The reason I'm asking is, if you have young children who would enjoy the Fantasyland rides, missing EMH means you are likely going to have to queue for nearly all of them, for quite some time. Fantasyland is a very popular area of the parks, it can get busy and stay busy from official park opening time, until after parade time. There is no fastpass for Dumbo, Snow White, Pinocchio, Teacups, or the Carousel. All of these are usually open during EMH, as well as Peter Pan.

Even going outside of school holidays, and midweek, we haven't done Dumbo outside of EMH, because of the queues to get on it.

It really might be worth the sacrifice, even if your DH doesn't want to get up early, for you to take your children in for EMH, even for one day of your trip :). You could always meet your DH later when EMH finishes.

The Dumbo queues are always so long. On our last two trips which have always been in term time and midweek we have queued upto 2 hours for Dumbo for my little one.

Am hoping this year she wont be interested in this ride. I find the tea cups has long queues too.

That is correct. It is against the T&C since you are supposed to hold a valid park ticket or AP to use the fast pass machine. I am sure that is why there are more CMs manning the machines.

With regard to the complementary tickets for use on the FP machine. These are normally given out by CMs so the "extras" on ebay are someone making some extra money :rolleyes1

That's a hell of a lot of extra money :lmao: I bet the amount they make could pay for a good few disney trips :rotfl:

Anyway we were in disney beginning April and were able to use old AP's with no problem.

I bought some for our trip last Sept/Oct and never used them but I'm hanging on to them as we WILL be going back - when I'm not sure yet :lmao:

We stayed at the DLH and found that some days we didn't even use the DLH FP we were given but it was just because it was quite quiet. I think we used 2 FPs in our whole stay but we did get up every morning for EMH, we rarely made it into the park before 8.45 - 9 am though and that's with a 3.5 yr old and a 5 month old (at the time) - it was just because there was also 4 adults and herding us all up and through breakfast etc seemed to take a little time. Plus I recall breakfast didn't start until 7.30 am so it would have been a miracle to be in the park for an 8 am start as a result!

We certainly didn't miss out on anything major - only thing was Crush's coaster but that wasn't FP anyway. It hugely depends on when you are going though - in busy times the only way I could see you doing all that you want is to use FPs.... :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter