Ebay-Buyer says hasn't received package

MOMOFMNM said:
it is the buyers responsibility to buy the confirmation and insurance!! TOO BAD I say!!

You know they could have got it, and decided they did not like it or something or could not afford it and then say they never got it, that is not fair at all to the sellers...this happened to me with a buyer so now I make a claim on all my listings to BUY CONFIRMATION and INSURANCE becuase it is not my resp once it leaves my hands and the xtra expense should not come from my pocket it should come from theirs!!! IMO...

Because of paypals rules Sellers whould make it mandatory. Just include it in your shipping costs. If anything to cover your own butt.

I do think there are people out there who do charge backs when they get an item with no DC. :guilty:

I recently order something from an ebay store and they included DC in the shipping price, then shipped it to the wrong address. The usps website had it listed as delivered and they pretty much said too bad, your loss. I contacted the post office and they tracked the package and it was delivered to a home 2 blocks away from me.(they addressed it wrong) The people that recieved the package returned it to the letter carrier and it was returned to the seller. I called the seller and explained this and they said when it makes it back here we will reship to you, I calmly explained that they had it back 2 weeks ago and I wanted it reshipped that same day. It was reshipped from CA to IL regular mail again, they didn't ever bother to ship priority. I contacted paypal and was told as long as they could prove shipment, a reciept from thier address zip to my address zip would be proof, I was out. It took another 10 days to get back to me. I wasn't offered partial refund of my shipping or the purchase price. Sometimes DC is wrong, the letter carrier should have rescanned my package as returned but they didn't bother. ~Mandy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter