• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ebates?

Hmmmm interesting.

I signed up in November to do my Christmas shopping and was supposed to get paid this month. I have been watching for the check.

Guess this explains it.

Yikes!! I am sorry to see some of you are having problems. I have mine deposited 2/10 so it came early. I did get screwed with cashbaq.com shutting down and lost money there.

I've had good experiences with eBates and received many checks. Do know that there are other great cash back sites out there as well. All of them offer different cash back for every merchant. I would recommend comparing them all at cashreporter.com

I've never had issues with Ebates or Sunshine. I received all of my credits (maybe 1 or 2 missed over 5 years...) and payments from both. My ebates was actually 3 days earlier than the posted payout dates every quarter. And SR is always when they say it will be, right on time.

I mainly use ebates for my Dell purchases, the difference is just too great. 2% (often doubled to 4%) vs. 0.5% I do alot of purchases there for work...so over thousands of dollars that % difference can really add up.

Now, for Hot Topic...I think it could very well be that store. That is one merchant I never get credit for, anywhere. I opened a trouble ticket on SR, and they tried their best but just couldn't get it resolved. This was a few years ago though, I just started going directly to the site instead, so there may not be an issue anymore.

If nobody noticed...this orig thread is two years old, and someone resurfaced it about a specific credit issue with a specifc store...Hot Topic. It could be they were just having temporary issues when this was started in 2009.

---

New OP about Hot Topic: Here is some contact info from google. It is tech, but maybe they can get you to customer service:

Admin, Ebates
hostmaster@EBATES.COM
333 Bryant St.
Suite 250
San Francisco, CA 94107-1443
US
Phone: 415-908-2200
Fax: 415-908-2200

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter