• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ebates/Dis Ticket question

momoftwins

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I see where Ebates says 10 % on activities, but is there a coupon code or does the 10% just come to you later in a check. I have to buy four tickets, so $130 is a good savings. Thx

I have not used ebates for activities, but generally you just click on the link to purchase. You will receive the 10% back in the form of a check and they pay out every quarter.

I appreciate your feedback. Every little bit helps for the Disney fund!!

For anyone that needs to buy tickets, I got the 3 + 2 day free tickets through the Ebates/Orbitz link. I just got an email saying I will get an Ebates check for $136.75. Woo-hoo!

Can the tickets be upgraded? Let's say we decided to add a day or even add the water park option, will that be allowed on these tickets?

For anyone that needs to buy tickets, I got the 3 + 2 day free tickets through the Ebates/Orbitz link. I just got an email saying I will get an Ebates check for $136.75. Woo-hoo!

Is e bates like my points? I just got back from WDW and have a whole year to save for these tickets. Would you mind giving me a little more info?

Can the tickets be upgraded? Let's say we decided to add a day or even add the water park option, will that be allowed on these tickets?

I really don't know. Maybe someone here can advise.

Is e bates like my points? I just got back from WDW and have a whole year to save for these tickets. Would you mind giving me a little more info?

I think Ebates is like MYpoints in that you get something for shopping through their sites, but with Ebates you can get a cash check. MyPoints you cannot get cash, but I think you can use your points to get Visa Gift Cards - although these are a lot of points.

My understanding is that this current 10% Cash Back at Ebates on tickets, is not always a promotion. It just happens to be running now.

I have been using ebates since 2003

Basically, you click through the link to the store/place you are shopping before you place your order. Then when the company reports the sale to ebates you get the cashback into your account. checks are automatically mailed every 3 months to you as long as you have $5 or more in your account.

Anytime you buy something online you should check ebates because even small %'s add up towards real money.

Yes, the tickets can be upgraded. There's a long thread here on the Budget Board about the Ebates/Orbitz deal and some DIS-ers have posted that they got their tickets, used them and upgraded them.

Any clues about how tickets bought through Orbitz will link up with the new FP+?

Sounded to me like you would get a voucher through Orbitz, and then when at WDW, get your actual tickets in person ---- so you wouldn't actually have them in place to set up FP+ (in the event that it gets rolled out for our trip in November...)

Any clues about how tickets bought through Orbitz will link up with the new FP+?

Sounded to me like you would get a voucher through Orbitz, and then when at WDW, get your actual tickets in person ---- so you wouldn't actually have them in place to set up FP+ (in the event that it gets rolled out for our trip in November...)

I have this dilemma. When you purchase DW park tickets through Orbitz, they email you a voucher and then you bring that voucher (to redeem for actual tickets) to Guest Services at any of the 4 parks OR you can also go to Downtown Disney which we are doing the day before we are in the parks, as to not lose any time on park day.

In regards to FP +, you can't sign up for that if you don't actually have your park tickets. I was told this when I called guest services. I had received my magic bands and wanted to participate in FP+ too but they said you need the tickets.

I have this dilemma. When you purchase DW park tickets through Orbitz, they email you a voucher and then you bring that voucher (to redeem for actual tickets) to Guest Services at any of the 4 parks OR you can also go to Downtown Disney which we are doing the day before we are in the parks, as to not lose any time on park day.

In regards to FP +, you can't sign up for that if you don't actually have your park tickets. I was told this when I called guest services. I had received my magic bands and wanted to participate in FP+ too but they said you need the tickets.

Yeah, this is bugging me too. We'll be there at a very busy time (NYE through the weekend) and I'd love to be able to use FP+ if available. I've been trying to figure out how I could get the Orbitz deal and be able to get the tickets before our trip.

Yeah, this is bugging me too. We'll be there at a very busy time (NYE through the weekend) and I'd love to be able to use FP+ if available. I've been trying to figure out how I could get the Orbitz deal and be able to get the tickets before our trip.

Thanks for the responses - they confirmed my worry, so I think I'll hold off for now and keep the tickets I already purchased through Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter