Eating when the park shuts at 7

palantiriel

Earning My Ears
When the park closes at 7, can you book a meal in one of the park's restaraunts (says Walt's or Blue Lagoon) for seven? What's the latest the MK restaraunts and shops stay open?

the shops tend to close up quickly, unlike in the American parks where they stay open 30-60 minutes after closing on Main Street to catch stragglers.

The latest I have booked dinner on a 7pm closing night is 630pm, but I cannot confirm if one can book later than that.

you can but you will be the last in the restaurant and have them cleaning up around you which is not great.. also the last sitting will be 30mins or so before closing.. Its not a great solution (though its great being in for the christmas eve gala dinners after midnight when it really is magical) Best bet is to head to either california grill or inventions and watch the park shut down

This is one of my few bug bears about Disney- at early park closing it is difficult to get food anywhere, especially as they shut the counter services down early too! My advice is to try the village or the hotel, if you leave the park about 6.45 then you'll have a head start over everyone else. The shops on Mai nstreet was open well past closingl ast Sun but don't know f this is usual or not!

thanks for the replies - they really help. It's a shame, I really want to go to the Blue Lagoon and/or Walt's whilst I'm there, but I don't want to miss fantillusion or candleabration. I suppose there's always lunchtime! Does anyone know what times they open in the winter?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter