Eating our way around Disney in 14 days - dining reviews - tons of pictures!

Sunshine Seasons, how we love you! :rotfl: The food is always fresh, they have healthy options and the desserts are phenomenal!!! :thumbsup2 This was our 3rd time eating at Sunshine Seasons, and like the times before, the food was still great.

Roasted Beets and Goat Cheese Salad, vegetable soup and Chocolate Mousse - Me
089.jpg

091.jpg

090.jpg

DSCF0927.jpg

That salad looks awesome!! I'm curious, do you get a choice of side dish with the salad on the DDP or was the soup extra (OOP or snack credit?)

Thanks for your reviews, I'm really enjoying them! :thumbsup2

thanks for posting such a wonderful review!! Great pictures....everything looks so yummy!! ( we knew nothing about WCC, so it's really nice to see some pictures of the food!) great job!! :banana:

Thanks so much for sharing your reviews and photos!

Sunshine Seasons is located in The Land pavilion in Epcot. You should try it, it's delicious and the food is fresh. I know that the vegetables and fruits are grown in the The Land pavilion. I have taken the boat ride last year, and it was a great experience.

Some are grown there but not many. They just don't grow enough to serve that many people and you may not have even bought a salad with The Land grown vegies but there's no way to know...... in any case, for us we like the sunshine seasons food anyway. LOL

I always have a hard time trying to figure out where to eat at Animal Kingdom. I like the Flame Tree BBQ place and Pizzafari. I've yet to try other quick-service restaurant, I don't know, the others don't really appeal to me.

We ate here before, and while the food is nothing out of the ordinary, the pizza is always seems to be fresh.

We kept repeating the same places over and over too not really knowing about many other decent counter service places at AK. Then we discovered Restaurantasaurus and their shrimp po boy! OH boy to the po boy because it was great! Give that place a try next time. It was a little off the beaten path but well worth it!

Again thanks for sharing your dining report. :)

That salad looks awesome!! I'm curious, do you get a choice of side dish with the salad on the DDP or was the soup extra (OOP or snack credit?)

Thanks for your reviews, I'm really enjoying them! :thumbsup2

No, you don't get a choice of side dish with the salad. I paid OOP for the soup but I don't regret it at all because it was delicious!! :thumbsup2

Thanks so much for sharing your reviews and photos!

Some are grown there but not many. They just don't grow enough to serve that many people and you may not have even bought a salad with The Land grown vegies but there's no way to know...... in any case, for us we like the sunshine seasons food anyway. LOL

Thanks for the info!

We kept repeating the same places over and over too not really knowing about many other decent counter service places at AK. Then we discovered Restaurantasaurus and their shrimp po boy! OH boy to the po boy because it was great! Give that place a try next time. It was a little off the beaten path but well worth it!

Again thanks for sharing your dining report. :)

You're welcome! I had a blast doing it. :)

Oh, I have to try that on our next trip. I will surely add it to our itinerary for November 2012. I'll go check the menu right now! Thanks for the heads up.

Love your liberty tree tavern review!! I see they had the apple crisp for dessert-do you know if it would be possible for someone to substitute the toffee pudding for dessert?

And I noticed your boyfriend had a lot of delicious looking steaks-which place had the best steak??

Just starting this review now! I'm excited looks like you picked some nice places!!pirate:

This was me and DBF's 2nd time eating at Liberty Tree Tavern. We loved it so much the 1st time that we wanted to do it again on this trip.

Declaration salad
693.jpg

Dinner rolls with honey-butter (the best rolls in the world!!!)
694.jpg

Liberty Tree Tavern glass (that I purchased for myself)
695.jpg

Patriot's Platter - Roasted turkey breast, carved beef, and smoked pork loin, with mashed potatoes, seasonal vegetables, herb bread stuffing, and Macaroni and Cheese
698.jpg

DSCF1804.jpg

DSCF1803.jpg

Warm apple crisp
699.jpg

You know, the Liberty Tree Tavern's food is nothing special, but we don't know why we just love it! Simple, warm, comfort food. We give this restaurant a 4/5. :thumbsup2[/QUOTE
Ur right best bread ever!!! & Love the salad!! This is a fav of my family too. & I'm pretty sure the food is made by stouffers. LOL!!!!!:lmao: But it's really good.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter