Eating in Tokyo Disney

In terms of food and theming, my favourites are Magellan's (DS), Ristorante Di Canaletto (DS), Vulcania (DS), Miguel's El Dorado Cantina(DS), Casbah Food Court (DS), Grandma Sara's (DL) and Hungry Bear (DL). Basically, I favour the restaurants at DS over DL.

If we were only including theming, then I'd add Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall (DL). The meals were okay, but nothing amazing.

There is also a new Junior Woodchucks Café (i.e. Huey, Dewey and Louie themed) opening at DL which I plan to try on my next visit. But, I have no idea what the food and theming will be like.

Thanks guys!!! I arrive in Tokyo on Saturday.. hopefully it won't be too late to make a reservation or two for some of these places

Thanks guys!!! I arrive in Tokyo on Saturday.. hopefully it won't be too late to make a reservation or two for some of these places

You can make reservations right in the park starting at 10AM, they leave enough tables open for people to reserve while in the park. Just get there at 10AM so you have a choice of times, otherwise you may get a time that isn't ideal.

The food in Disney Tokyo was so good. Ate at Hungry Bear, Vulcan's, Colonnato, and the Cantina. All was delight.

Thanks for great recs!!

We ate at the SS Columbia Dining Room/Teddy Roosevelt Lounge. It was a little surreal because we were pretty sure that most of the folks in the room were unfamiliar with Teddy R. But we were really grateful to be sitting after a long morning of DisneySea on a hot August weekend. The food was really good, but we were also really hungry and thirsty. They also served Beer which made most of our party very happy.

We ate at the SS Columbia Dining Room/Teddy Roosevelt Lounge. It was a little surreal because we were pretty sure that most of the folks in the room were unfamiliar with Teddy R. But we were really grateful to be sitting after a long morning of DisneySea on a hot August weekend. The food was really good, but we were also really hungry and thirsty. They also served Beer which made most of our party very happy.

Good call. I didn't eat at the Teddy but I did grab a beer there in the middle of the afternoon. I remember looking at the menu and thinking it looked pretty good. If I would have had another day, definitely would have grabbed a sandwich.

We are big on theming when choosing our restaurants. We are a little more forgiving for food that is "eh" if the theming is unique and fun.

DL
Queen of Heart's (my personal fave - love Alice!)
Grandma Sara's

DS
SS Columbia
Teddy Roosevelt Lounge
Magellan's
Vulcania

Have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter