Eating dinner before MK EMH

ninecrayons

DIS Veteran
I'm finishing up planning a trip with mom to WDW. On our last full day we're planning to spend most of it at the pool at OKW. Mom has said she would like to go to the EMH at MK in evening.

I'm wondering what people thing would be more convenient - eating at OKW or trying to make and ADR at one of the monorail resorts?

I'm finishing up planning a trip with mom to WDW. On our last full day we're planning to spend most of it at the pool at OKW. Mom has said she would like to go to the EMH at MK in evening.

I'm wondering what people thing would be more convenient - eating at OKW or trying to make and ADR at one of the monorail resorts?

I would go to dinner at one of the monorail resorts before MK. Ohana/Kona at the poly are good options. So is The Wave at Contemporary. Or even GF Cafe. Not sure if you want a signature meal? In that case, artist point, cali grill, citrico's to name a few.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter