• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Eating at Epcot

gonzo138

Mouseketeer
So excited to eat at Epcot! MAybe I shouldn't be, but I am. Ha

What are your favorite spots to eat? Tabel Service? COunter Service? Snack?

Sunshine Seasons is where we eat CS. The variety is great, the strawberry shortcake and chocolate mousse cake are alone worth going for. LOL
But we also like the sandwiches. Can never decide whether the turkey on foccia or the reuben is the best. So we split them. ;)

For TS we have eaten at LeCellier and San Angel Inn. Love them both, but LC is off our list, it is not worth 2 TS credits in my opinion.
SAI, great for food and atmosphere. It is so relaxing and romantic dining there.

Now snacks, for me there is no where better than the caramel shop in Germany!! Oh, anything really would be ok. But the caramel choc. popcorn....oh, my. The choc/caramel strawberry...so good. I could go on and on but I think you get it.

Enjoy your trip and your food!!

We love to watch Illuminations from the Rose and Crown patio. It's a great spot to see and eat.

We LOVE eating in Epcots international eateries in WS!! I can't narrow it to 1.
We get Park Hoppers just so we can eat in WS most evenings of our trips.

Our favorite TS - in no particular order:
San Angel Inn in Mexico. We are trying La Hacienda in a few weeks
Biergarten is a favorite of DH - not so much mine
Teppan Edo a must every trip We are trying Tokoyo Dining this trip
Restaurant Marrakesh in Morrocco
Rose & Crown in the UK. Ask for patio seating you MAY get lucky

CS favorites in no particular order
La Cantina in Mexico
Sommerfest in Germany
Yakatori House in Japan
Tangerine Cafe in Morrocco
The French Bakery
Yorkshire County Fish & Chips in the UK

Snacks - Everything at the Food & Wine Festival which is when we go :yay:

Have a Great Trip

There are many I like for different reasons. Norway for lunch and sweet almond pretzel, Biergarten for beet salad, Bavarian Cheesecake, and apple struedel; Le Cellier for lunch (still one credit)mushroom filet, of course; Le Chefs for blue cheese, bacon salad and creme brulee; Sunshine Seasons for fruit tart; napoleon at French Bakery. Service is hit or miss no matter where you eat, but just expect that and enjoy anyway!

We also get hoppers so that we can eat at Epcot almost every day. It's tough to pick one thing, but these are my current favs.

TS-Le Cellier, mushroom filet
CS-La Cantina, tacos de pollo, mango jarrito, and churros
Snack-So many good ones! I'll just say pretty much everything at Boulangerie Patisserie.

You'll have a blast eating there no matter what you choose!

table service - Le Cellier but Akershus when the children were younger.

Counter service - DH likes TangierineCafe
Me - Mexico
DS and DD - Boulangerie Pattiserie

Snacks - cakes at Boulangerie Patisserie,

Drinks- frozen margeritas :)

Mostly we also use snacks at F&W festival

Well before we went Vegetarian and then Vegan:

Churro and Fiesta Margarita from Mexico
Beer and Schoolbread from Norway
Beer und prezel from Germany
Germany Buffet for lunch
Falafel meal from Morrocco
Rose Regale from Italy
Burger with Bearnasie from Chefs de France
Something sweet and a glass of champagne from France
Beer at UK

We dont really do sit down at Epcot anymore, we pretty much just pick and nibble our way through.

We did table service this past September, but we usually try to eat counter service, so we can share dishes at a few countries. We like to try to eat our way around the world. We always get one of the most authentic dishes so we can try new things.

CS we like eating around the world showcase. We love Paris and their bakery is great for the yummiest snacks and sandwiches.
TS are absolute favorite is Teppan Edo although Tokyo Dining is also very good. I loved Le Cellier. That one was my favorite one for the longest time. I kept talking to DH how amazing it was (He was unable to make it to dinner when we went for the first time) he was bummed because thats all me and the family could talk about. After 2 years we made it back for our anniversary and he was ready to experience what all the rave was about. I was so disappointed. It was good, but not as wonderful as I remembered it to be. He wasn't at all impressed for the amount of fuss that we had made over it, plus we lost 2 credits because we went for dinner. I think its still one of the best, but I won't go out of my way to make a reservation there any more.

For Counter Service, I've enjoyed La Cantina de San Angel. It's all Mexican food, which I know isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I find it to be very good. I still have yet to check out other CSes in EPCOT because of this place.

For Table Service, Garden Grill is the best! It is a character meal, but it is FANTASTIC! The characters are alwasy great and the food is delicious. This is a family favorite in my house, probably one of the best restaurants we've ever been to and we've had some of the best character interacations here :-) This is the only TS I've been to in EPCOT, but I still love the place :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter