• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Eating around Epcot Countries

LovesTheMagic

Earning My Ears
I am looking to introduce my 3 kids to the countries in Epcot. I was hoping to find some recipes from each of the countries. Does anyone have any good recipes that are relatively kid-friendly (my kids are willing to try anything), but I have been challenged especially with finding Moroccan food that they would really enjoy. Possibly a main dish and a dessert, or anything else that kids might like. Anything would be appreciated.

How about some couscous with a little lightly-spiced grilled lamb? Couscous is really only tiny pasta, but you can add what you like to it (I like to add grilled peppers - out of the jar - a little chopped spring (green) onion, dried apricots chopped small, sultanas and fresh herbs). Mint is traditional too.:thumbsup2

Just check out our Disney cooking thread and it's related index, there are plenty of wonderful recipes there. It is in this forum and the index is in the process of being updated with the latest additions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter