Eat to the Beat - Who Are you seeing on your trip?

PCFriar80

DIS Veteran
For us it's Fuel [not overly thrilled and I can't tell you why], Tiffany [I'll have an open mind], Dennis DeYoung [Saw him last year and thought they put on a good show], and we wrap up with Jo Dee Messina [Never seen her but have heard good things]. :rockband:

The only one I'm interested in while we are there is Fuel. I saw them several times in high school and love their music! Really disappointed that we will be missing my favorite band Hanson. I was lucky enough that our trip overlapped with their dates a couple of years ago, but not since.

You're lucky to be there for four shows. :thumbsup2 I'm jealous.
We will be there for Air Supply. :goodvibes

We will be seeing Air Supply too :thumbsup2. My DH is a huge fan of them and we were originally suppose to leave on the 19th, but once he found out they were playing then, he asked if I could switch around our dates just so we can see them (kids will more then likes go off and ride rides then), so now we are leaving on the 20th. He is so excited about it :goodvibes.

I want to see them all, darn work getting in huge way. Really hoping to make it to Everclear and Fuel though, Tiffany too.

We will be seeing Air Supply too :thumbsup2. My DH is a huge fan of them and we were originally suppose to leave on the 19th, but once he found out they were playing then, he asked if I could switch around our dates just so we can see them (kids will more then likes go off and ride rides then), so now we are leaving on the 20th. He is so excited about it :goodvibes.
I just googled Air Supply songs and I know at least nine of them, so that's pretty good. Now I'm even more excited. I always get Air Supply and REO Speedwagon songs mixed up when I hear them on the radio.

EVERCLEAR!! I am beyond excited, being the 90s kid that I am. Also Boyz II Men which is also awesome because I'm from right outside of Philly.
Just a side note for anyone we saw Hanson last year and they put on a great show, we even bought a 6 pack of MMMHops.

EVERCLEAR!! I am beyond excited, being the 90s kid that I am. Also Boyz II Men which is also awesome because I'm from right outside of Philly.
Just a side note for anyone we saw Hanson last year and they put on a great show, we even bought a 6 pack of MMMHops.

funny you should mention that, my wife and i are hoping Hanson does a show there again this year as we missed the last one by a week

aannndd never mind. they will be there 11/10-12

Last edited:
Rick Springfield

I'm jealous! I would change my travel dates but my airfare would cost more.

During my dates are Dennis DeYoung, Jo Dee Messina and Everclear. The only artist I'm even sort of interested in is Dennis DeYoung.

I'm jealous! I would change my travel dates but my airfare would cost more.

During my dates are Dennis DeYoung, Jo Dee Messina and Everclear. The only artist I'm even sort of interested in is Dennis DeYoung.
I would love to see Dennis!

I will be there for Rick Springfield too!! I'm excited about hearing some of the music...but I just hope it doesn't affect crowds too much!

Hanson! I waited for them to announce their dates before I booked our fall trip. :) We'll also be there for Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Maxi Priest, and Chaka Khan, but probably won't be there for their sets as we'll have spent 3 nights in a row in Epcot for Hanson's.

DH and i will be there for Air Supply and Fuel :rockband:. Can't wait! Love the concerts at night after a fun day of eating and drinking :drinking1 party:around the world. :goodvibes

Last year we were there for Hanson, but the first show was rained out. It was a deluge. Yet people were there in line (at the time of the first show) waiting in the downpour for entrance to the second show. We skipped it.

This year we booked for the same dates (end of Sept-early Oct) but I just learned Hanson will be there mid-November. We already have the resort booked, airline tickets, etc, so we don't want to change dates. But we are seriously considering visiting TWICE, once for our intended visit, and then a quickie trip to see Hanson. Crazy, right?

We will actually be there when Hanson is, which is kinda crazy because I never saw them in concert while I was in high school -- despite my parents house being a quarter mile from their old house in Tulsa. They actually still lived in that house when I was in high school too.

We will actually be there when Hanson is, which is kinda crazy because I never saw them in concert while I was in high school -- despite my parents house being a quarter mile from their old house in Tulsa. They actually still lived in that house when I was in high school too.
My DD was nuts about Hanson. 1997, right? She had posters, shirts, music, everything. We lived in South Florida, and Hanson played at an outdoor venue. DD was next to a tall fence when they walked by, and she swears that Taylor touched the fence where her fingers were... Me: I'm not so sure.

When we would drive to mom's house in NY state, DD always wanted to go thru Tulsa on the way to or from, just to see Hanson. (That was a little ways off I-95. LOL)

Last year at Epcot we visited the Food & Wine Welcome Center (at the old Wonders of Life bldg) to pick up some Hanson Mmmhops beer. We learned that Hanson had been visiting the bldg that very morning, for their beer promotion. If we do go during Hanson this year, we'll find out if there's a visit/signing planned by them at the Welcome Center again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter