Eat To The Beat Schedule

jerzeystar09

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know when they usually release the full Eat To The Beat schedule? I feel like it was usually around this time, but right now I've only seen a few artists.

I'd love to know this also. My plans would allow me to see 3 different acts, figuring a new act every 3 days. However, I only know one act for sure (Air Supply). Before and after are still TBAs. Wish they'd hurry up and tell us for sure!

Yes, this is around the time the Disney Parks Blog usually announces it...and I am waiting impatiently. :snail:

Here is an "unofficial" list I found via DFB, if anyone is interested -

2015 Eat to the Beat Concert Line Up
Sept. 25-29 – TBD
Sept. 30 – Oct. 1 – Christopher Cross
Oct. 2-4 – Starship Featuring Mickey Thomas
Oct. 5-7 – TBD
Oct. 8-9 – Pointer Sisters
Oct. 10-11 – 38 Special
Oct. 12-18 TBD
Oct. 19-21 – Air Supply
Oct. 22-25 – TBD
Oct. 26-28 – Dennis DeYoung
Oct. 29 – Nov. 12 – TBD
Nov. 13-14 – Maxi Priest
Nov. 15-16 – TBD

Updated...and, again, unofficial...

2015 Eat to the Beat Concert Line Up

Sept. 25-27 TBD
Sept. 28-29 - Wilson Phillips (per their Facebook page)
Sept. 30 – Oct. 1 – Christopher Cross
Oct. 2-4 – Starship Featuring Mickey Thomas
Oct. 5-7 – TBD
Oct. 8-9 – Pointer Sisters
Oct. 10-11 – 38 Special
Oct. 12-18 TBD
Oct. 19-21 – Air Supply
Oct. 22-25 – TBD
Oct. 26-28 – Dennis DeYoung
Oct. 29 – Nov. 12 – TBD
Nov. 13-14 – Maxi Priest
Nov. 15-16 – TBD

Last edited:
May be silly but I can't tell you how excited I am to finally see Air Supply...lol. Always LOVED them and in all of the F&W trips we've made, our dates never lined up until this year!!

How does the Eat to the Beat concert work? This is our first year for Food and Wine. Is there a separate ticket to purchase for the concert?

How does the Eat to the Beat concert work? This is our first year for Food and Wine. Is there a separate ticket to purchase for the concert?

Last year they offered a dining package with reserved seating, but there is no extra ticket cost. Some people line up early, but you can hear them pretty easily from anywhere in pavilion.

Thanks! Don't think we'll get a package just to sit. More interested in eating this time around!

I'm waiting for the first week of November too. It will be my first adult trip to Epcot and I'm so excited! :)

Well the only one I know for sure we are going to go to, well at least DH and I will while our DDs are more then likely will be going to be off riding rides, is the Air Supply concert. DH is a huge fan of Air Supply and I had to adjust our dates just so we can see the show...we were originally going to leave to go home on 10/19 but when DH found out Air Supply was playing on that date, he had me change it to us leaving on 10/20. However, depending on who is playing on 10/15, we may be seeing another show. I am eagerly waiting to see who will be performing on that date :goodvibes.

I'm waiting for the last two nights, Nov 15 & 16. We'll be there on the 14th but I don't know who Maxi Priest is! We've had the best time at these concerts over the years, seeing people like Billy Ocean, Pointer Sisters, Starship, Village People.

That dining package is far from needed for these concerts,for the Candlelight Processional YES but for these concerts even if you get there 20-30 minutes before a show you'll get a seat,maybe even a good one depending on who's playing.The theater holds a lot more people than it appears and only a few groups like Boyz II Men really fill it up quickly.I've probably seen several hundred shows during the F&G and F&W festivals and the longest lines I've seen were for Boyz II Men and the Beach Boys who haven't been there in like 8-10 years.I remember the Beach Boys had a line that went from the America Gardens theater to Germany,then turned around and went back to America and then turned again and reached Italy,and I believe all those people got in so the place holds a lot of people.If you have a real interest in the group playing and want to be close to front without waiting in line than go ahead and get that package if they offer it again but for most groups it's not worth it,especially as since during the F&W festival you have all the food booths.Also you can just stand outside the theater and see and hear the show if you want,they're only 30-35 minutes so it's not that long to be standing.Of all the groups listed to be playing so far I've seen them all except for Maxi Priest,I've seen Starship like 10-12 times and I could see them another 10-12 times without getting tired of them.I've seen Air Supply the last couple of years and they're also a favorite and I remember seeing Wilson Phillips and my mom taking more pictures of William Baldwin than of the group as he was sitting right in front of us watching his wife perform.

I'm waiting to see if Boyz II Men do get added for that first week. I'm a huge fan and the line was definitely worth it. Saw them twice at different times and they switched up their set list.

I'm waiting for the last two nights, Nov 15 & 16. We'll be there on the 14th but I don't know who Maxi Priest is! We've had the best time at these concerts over the years, seeing people like Billy Ocean, Pointer Sisters, Starship, Village People.

Those are the two nights I am waiting for as well. My favorite that we have seen was Loverboy. Mike Reno doesn't look that great anymore, but he sounds amazing!!! We have had Starship on 3 trips, yuck. And last year was Sugar Ray, meh. One year it was David Cassidy, now that was interesting. He was tanked! And he turned the Partridge Family Theme song into a ballad, it was so bizarre. My kids could not figure out why in the world I had been interesting in seeing him LOL.

I saw Boyz II Men last year and I wanted to jump on the stage and start belting out End of the Road. Granted that was the beer talking and my wife talked me out of it LOL I hope they come back

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter