Eat to the Beat questions

maxiesmom

The Mean Squinty Eye Works
How do I ago about booking when only one person out of two wants to do Eat to the Beat? We both want to eat together, only my travel partner does not want to see the concert. And doesn't want to pay the extra cost for it.

So I need a table for 2, with only one person paying for Eat to the Beat. Do I have to call?

How do I ago about booking when only one person out of two wants to do Eat to the Beat? We both want to eat together, only my travel partner does not want to see the concert. And doesn't want to pay the extra cost for it.

So I need a table for 2, with only one person paying for Eat to the Beat. Do I have to call?
I think each reservation must either be for a package or not. You could make two reservations for 1 at the same time if available (one with package and one not and ask to sit together when you check in). I imagine they would accommodate, but there are no guarantees of that and it seems unnecessarily complicated.

Instead, I recommend not worrying about reserved seating (you can enjoy a concert without the package) or consider booking the sampler package that includes priority seating at the 6:45 concert.

1) You can't have it both ways.
. . . do the package meal and concert, or
. . . eat elsewhere and don't do the concert
2) Disney does not like to give you ways to cut spending.

1) You can't have it both ways.
. . . do the package meal and concert, or
. . . eat elsewhere and don't do the concert
2) Disney does not like to give you ways to cut spending.

Boo. Oh well, in this case, Disney is losing money. No way am I paying $40+ for pizza for a concert my nephew won't even go to. I guess I will try the stand by line, and if that doesn't work, I can always listen a little while eating a funnel cake.

Boo. Oh well, in this case, Disney is losing money. No way am I paying $40+ for pizza for a concert my nephew won't even go to. I guess I will try the stand by line, and if that doesn't work, I can always listen a little while eating a funnel cake.
I assume you're thinking about Via Napoli lunch from the "$40+ for pizza". The package does include appetizer, dessert and drink with the entree. If he's got a good appetite it could still be worth it; you can check out their menu and see.

Otherwise, I think many people have reported plenty of concert seats except for some of the most popular acts and weekends.

What concert and when are you looking at? My husband and I have done the concerts often and we don't do the eating thing with it. We just go and have always found seats (it's just the two of us). We did have a scare with Boyz II Men but did find seats just before the show started (we had just entered, didn't disturb anyone and sat in the back).

For your nephew (not sure of his age), you can tell him we've done lots of groups that we researched online and weren't quite sure we were going to enjoy the show. But now we are fans. Like I said, we've seen many concerts and have had two "duds" where we were looking to escape but sat through it. And let your nephew know that he can just go, sit for a minute or two and then leave. He's not going to be pinned in a box and forced to watch the entire concert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter