• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Eat to the Beat Menus

suzywindy

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I am thinking of booking a dinner to get seating to one of the shows but I cannot seem to find out what the menus are for the 4 restaurants that are featured. I would like to know what their pre-set menu is before I even try to buy. Are they listed anywhere? Thank you

Thank you - they certainly have a ton of good information. Still no mention of items on the limited menu. I may just take a chance and book and keep monitoring this link. Thanks so much!
I think that most menu items are included except for the higher priced ones. Considering that if you eat at someplace like Biergarten, you are not limited on what you eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter