• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Eat at Home 3!

Hi Everyone! I forgot to post this week.

Sunday: Grilled Hamburgers with cantaloupe, watermelon and grapes

Monday: Chicken pasta, green peas and rolls

Tuesday: Chicken Caesar salad and garlic bread

Wednesday: Chicken fajitas, Spanish rice and re-fried beans

Thursday: Peppercorn pork loin, green beans, Parmesan potatoes

Friday: Breakfast for dinner

Saturday: Grilled Chicken, corn on the cob, bbq beans and watermelon.

Have a great week!

Last week at home before I start my new job!

Mon: pizza out

Tues: spicy sausage pasta skillet, corn, bing cherries and raspberries

Wed: sweet and sour chicken legs (DDs request), steamed jasmine rice, broccoli, fresh sliced peaches

Thurs: tacos, corn on the cob

Fri: hot dogs, baked beans, fries, watermelon, veggie tray

Sat: family dinner at SILs before ILs head back to Florida

Sun: smothered chicken, fried potatoes, whatever fresh fruit we have left in the fridge

Next week DH and DD will be on their own for dinner while I'm out of town for training. I'm sure they will probably just eat out.

I have pulled pork in the crock pot! And the same potatoes on my counter! It will be dinner tomorrow. The pulled pork isn't close to done yet.

Ours is a three day process (crockpot-smoker-crockpot) but fortunately DH had done the smoking on Monday :) We had ours on buns with coleslaw and home "fries" done in the oven.

The Mac-n-cheese with tomatoes will be tonight. Everyone's gardens are coming in and we are overrun with tomatoes!

Tonight, leftover tamale casserole
Thurs - chicken cutlets with roasted red peppers and mozzarella
Fri - vacation for a week

Sunday- date night!
Monday- roasted chicken (my hubby's new favorite thing I cook)
Tuesday- wild trout with crawfish étouffée on top
Wednesday- leftovers (I worked from 7p Tuesday till noon today no cooking for me!)
Thursday- pork chops
Friday- lightened up shrimp/crawfish roban
Saturday- pizza with trader joes dough

We only in Cali 3 days next week because we go back home (New Orleans) So we will be eating whatever my dad has on his boat. Hopefully we catch fish to bring back to eat. And of course we always stock up on Louisiana shrimp to freeze and bring back to California. Bay Area has nothing on my Louisiana seafood!

Monday- steaks with leftover potato salad

Tuesday- quick chicken paprikash

Wednesday- leftover ribs and sweet potato fries

I like this thread!

Monday was unfortunately eaten after driving through and having a bag shoved through a window

Tuesday I used up 3 pc of leftover bacon chopped up, and browned with 1 leftover baked potato that I diced, some slightly elderly green onions, and the rest of the eggs in the house. Served with fruit and the rest of the breakfast sausage (can you tell that I am in "use it up" mode?)

Wednesday was hamburgers, baked beans, chips and more fruit.

Thursday will be panko-crusted turkey cutlets, roasted cauliflower, and maybe broccoli casserole

Friday I am feeling pulled pork sandwiches (must have coleslaw on top), a can of tomato/okra thing that I bought for dh but nobody else likes, and probably whatever other leftover fruit and sides are inhabiting the fridge

Last night was pulled pork sandwiches, smashed potatoes, roasted cauliflower

Tonight we will eat out, it's DHs Birthday!

Tomorrow night will be pulled pork on top of baked potatoes

Sat lunch, BLTs

Menu Plan for week of 6/21

Saturday - Beef stroganoff / salad

Sunday - Burgers/hot dogs, baked beans, coleslaw

Monday - Fish tacos, leftover coleslaw, avocado/tomato slices

Tuesday - Grilled chicken mexican salad

Wednesday - Angel chicken/ peas

Thursday - leftovers

Friday - BBQ chicken, sweet potato fries, and squash.

Next week's menu...

Saturday:
Porcupine Meatballs
Mashed Potatoes
Oven Roasted Asparagus

Sunday:
Birthday Party for Nephew

Meatless Monday:
Cheese Ravioli with Homemade Sauce
Garlic Toast
Sautee'd Zucchini

Tuesday:
Fiesta Bake Burritos
Fruit

Wednesday: Church Small Group Potluck
Sloppy Joes

Thursday:
King's Hawaiian French Toast
Eggs
Bacon

Friday:
Grilled Burgers
Chips

BOTH the dishwasher and the sink are out of commission today so the planned shrimp tacos will be swapped for take-out tonight. I didn't even make it a week.

Thursday night we attended a cooking class where we ate dinner.

Friday night was leftovers/fend for yourself night

For next week I only have 3 nights planned. We are flying home to New Orleans to go big game fishing with my dad. DH and I hope to get some good fish to cook (free fresh food!). Crossing fingers for some tuna, mahi mahi, wahoo and redfish!

Sunday- shrimp
Monday- chicken breast
Tuesday- something fast like Togo's or habit burger
Wednesday-Sunday we will be home!

On Saturday we had dinner with friends at their home. Due to ongoing water issues we only brought drinks and snacky stuff. Last night was burgers on the grill and potato chips leftover from Saturday, all eaten off of paper plates. Not the most balanced meal but it only dirtied a spatula and one knife.

Monday (We finally have water in the kitchen-WooHoo!)
Last of the mac-n-cheese baked with tasso
Broiled tomatoes
Green peas

Tuesday
Oven roasted chicken breasts
Sweet potatoes
Green beans

Wednesday
Spaghetti with homemade bolognese
Caesar salad
Garlic bread

Thursday-Sunday
We'll be camping (RV) at the beach. I'm bringing steaks, veggies and boneless, skinless chicken breasts to grill and pulled pork from the freezer that we can microwave. The chicken will top salads. We'll go out for seafood one night :-)

Have a nice week everyone!

Tent camping last weekend,so green salads,fire food(dogs,toppings,etc)
Last night after unpacking was scrambled eggs/cheese,bluberries,toast and o.j.
Tonight is thai coconut chicken soup with rice noodles
I am heading out tomorrow to grab a pork roast,thanks for the pulled pork crockpot idea! Will make coleslaw also.
Interchange that with garden salads and burgers from the grill,also my summer grilled vehgie specialty (potatoes,onions,plus whatever veg. You like,toss together with olive oil,salt,souces,roast or grill in a pan till browned)
I don't plan specific days,just meals,then make what feels right as the week goes on

Saturday I worked late so mom had crab cakes with salad, and I had a frozen meal at work.

Yesterday we had pork chops with mashed sweet potatoes and carrots.

Tonight was bbq chicken and pineapple quesadillas (pioneer woman).

Figured I should add my menu while sitting outside watching my girls play

Yesterday was hamburgers with corn on the Cobb
Tonight will be pork loin with baked potatos
Tomorrow is a very busy day we will be having hot dogs and pasta salad
Thursday French bread pizzas
Friday will be some sort of chicken
Saturday maybe breakfast

Sun - Sausage Fennel Tomato Pasta with Strawberries
Mon - Shrimp and Scallops with a Beurre Blanc Sauce, Orzo, Roasted Zucchini, Strawberries
Tues - BLTs, Homemade Guacamole and Chips, Fresh Ambrosia Fruit Salad (all fresh fruits since it's summer:)
Wed - BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, Coleslaw, Veggie Pasta Salad
Thurs - Grilled Chicken or Cheeseburgers (depends on my mood:), Kohlrabi Patties, Cucumber Salad
Fri - Pizza, Fresh Cherries, Salad
Sat - Out (or Farmer's Market Buy)

Just returning from WDW so a little behind.

Today-beef fajitas with onions, green pepper, onions, zucchini and yellow rice
Wednesday- Chicken, potatoes and veggie
Thursday- Lunch meat sandwiches in the car as we travel to Ohio for the Fourth to visit our family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter