EasyWDW

dulluth

Mouseketeer
We are planning on a WDW trip in early April. This will be the first time we have traveled there at that time of the year. How reliable is EasyWDW in regard to crowd levels? Anyone have experience with this or any thoughts?

I think they are pretty acurate we went the week before Easter 2012 and will be doing it again in 2014. The parks were really busy, we used Josh's advice and we always do rope drop so it was managable, we will be using his advice again.

Josh at EasyWDW has a very good reputation for being accurate, or as accurate as anyone can be when predicting the future.

I've also read lots of positive feedback for his best park predictions and touring style tips.

We've used many crowd predictors over the years. We used EasyWDW the past two trips. I don't have any numbers, but overall it seemed to be pretty spot-on.

We've used many crowd predictors over the years. We used EasyWDW the past two trips. I don't have any numbers, but overall it seemed to be pretty spot-on.

This has been our experience too! I love EasyWDW! Josh's predictions are based on real world application. He is in the parks quite often, so if he sees a shift in something he can adjust his predictions.

Case in point. Last year while Test Track was under refurb they were leaving Soarin and Living With the Land open through park closing, where before it was closing before Illuminations started (Unless there was a evening EMH). He went through the process to see how that impacted crowds in that area during that time, and reported back the best way to accomplish those attractions during that time. In addition, he noted the impact the Test Track refurb had on the crowd levels and wait times in EPCOT.

There are too many human factors involved, and all the unpredictability that goes along with that when taking a WDW. I just dont think a computer model can accurately predict everything. I think that's why you will see some of the other crowd prediction models miss the mark sometimes.

I'm another happy easyWDW.com customer. For the last few trips I've found his recommendations to be spot on. He also has some of the best Disney Snark on the web.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter