EasyWDW or Touring Plans for best parks?

Which is more accurate for best/worst parks to visit?

• EasyWDW is the most accurate

• Touring Plans is the most accurate

• Neither are accurate

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

shyjade

DIS Veteran
I notice there's sometimes a discrepancy between EasyWDW and Touring Plans as to which parks are best and which to avoid. Based on your experiences, which would you choose for accuracy?

I already have the Touring Plans app/subscription, so making the purchase isn't an issue. I normally follow the theory of utilize morning EMH then hop to a different park by afternoon and avoid nighttime EMHs. I'd like to shake that up a bit on this new trip but I'm afraid to stray from what has worked in the past. The only way I'll stray is by following one of these plans.

I haven't tested it out yet myself, but researching the same question, I've come to find that easywdw wins over touring plans as far as best parks.
I think touringplans will be more helpful in the area of looking up wait times while in the park.
I am also curious to find out which site has the best in-park touring plans.

Either works great. They aren't perfect, but excellent indicators. Most of the plans and predictive thoughts are fairly common sense, but they do a good job with that. You really can't go wrong either way.

I'm glad this was asked, I'm having a hard time knowing which one to believe. There are some days that EasyWDW has a park "Most Recommended" and Touring Plans has it "Park to Avoid". There are also days where it's the opposite. It's making it hard to plan!

This question is asked regularly...Josh wins (EasyWDW). While Touring is accurate "most" of the time, they seem to miss the mark more often.

Josh is also very good at pointing out when Touring plans has blown their predictions.

--Thor

Touring Plans. EasyWDW is very good at best parks as well, but not as accurate as Touring Plans.

I have never used touring plans but I like easyWDW. I have always used undercover tourist in the past ( that seemed to work for me) but found easyWDW this year and I like how he gives reasons for his days. They make sense. I'm not exactly following what they say but I'm gonna do half of what I want and try to match that up to what they say. Like I want MK first so even though they say high crowds I'm doing it anyways same with AK next to get that park out of the way early since its my least favorite. The rest of the week ill follow to easyWDW.

So a good piece of advice is try to do what you want and match them up to the two websites and see what works best for you. They can't always be 100% anyways so you might as well not stress and do what you want.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

easyWDW has always been spot on for me! I've never used TP but I seem to recall them having Magic Kingdom as their Best Park on the 4th of July so that should tell you something LOL

I can't vote in the poll because it doesn't work on my phone, but Easywdw for sure!! I can't imagine planning a Disney trip without it!

EasyWDW for definite. Last time he had MK as the park to avoid on our first day, but another site Mum used for crowd calender recommended it..needless to say, it was super crowded all day. And our Epcot day was a recommended day, it was much less crowded. So yes, trusting his advice!

I always judge from my own instinct when it comes to crowds, but for the site I enjoy reading more. EasyWDW is better. Even if sometimes his sarcasm is a little too over the board, he always has good points (sometimes with a funny twist). I also like going there because he shows off the crowds

One thing Touring plans has is historical crowd levels, which they measured with actually boots on the ground, taking notes of wait times. So you can go back and look at what the actual crowd levels that week were a year prior.

I am trying to find this easyWDW app. Does anyone have a link?

I wish I asked this before a few months ago before paying a small price for touring. But I like both easy and touring. They both have their positives I think...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter