• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Easy wdw-september

Not sure, but there's a forum over there where you could probably get the info straight from the source. He cranks 'em out pretty quickly.

Sorry I jut meant it was odd that it is not posted over there yet. Trying to firm up adrs but normally it seems it is posted sooner.

EasyWDW has had the preliminary September crowd calendar posted since February 9. Just look back into the older blogs.

Disney hasn't officially posted September hours, which is why the easywdw calendar is just preliminary and doesn't have details yet

The calendar easyWDW uses is put out by Disney. If you look at the bottom of each page it says "The Walt Disney Company":

http://media.disneywebcontent.com/StaticFiles/ParkHours/WDWTravelAgent_september.pdf

Also, when I log into My Experience under the Disney site it lists the same hours... so I'd consider those official. I think (purely a guess) that the fact that Disney did not go ahead with the parties on the 1st, 4th, and 7th have thrown the planning sites off a bit. I know they ruined my plans.

Not sure, but there's a forum over there where you could probably get the info straight from the source. He cranks 'em out pretty quickly.

There haven't been any updates by him, or any planning site that I can see, since the MNSSHP dates were announced, for Sept. I'm hoping for some sort of update, somewhere, soon... I'd like to update my ADR's, as I expect recommended parks to change since the original calendar was posted.

Josh said, on the forums, this week, that it was taking a little longer than normal. As stated above, that is really the best place to go to ask, straight from the source.

Also, when I log into My Experience under the Disney site it lists the same hours... so I'd consider those official. I think (purely a guess) that the fact that Disney did not go ahead with the parties on the 1st, 4th, and 7th have thrown the planning sites off a bit. I know they ruined my plans.

There haven't been any updates by him, or any planning site that I can see, since the MNSSHP dates were announced, for Sept. I'm hoping for some sort of update, somewhere, soon... I'd like to update my ADR's, as I expect recommended parks to change since the original calendar was posted.

This is what I was wondering too. If the recommended parks would change without the parties. Guess we will go with the calendar as is and hope for the best.

Josh said, on the forums, this week, that it was taking a little longer than normal. As stated above, that is really the best place to go to ask, straight from the source.

if that's the case I missed it and I apologize... I don't want to give anyone bad information nor paint anyone in a negative light.

Is it odd the September detailed calendar isn't posted yet?

You really dont need this to plan. What josh posts is the same thing a paid site did for years before the strategy and ideology behind it got out and caught on. The biggest thing is to avoid the parks with EHM. Usually, in most cases as example, if there is an evening EMH in Magic Kingdom on Tuesday, Wednesday is a better day to go. You just need to know when the hard ticket events and EMHs are scheduled for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter