Easy waitlist question

ilovethisplace

Mouseketeer
I've never actually had to waitlist before but I'm booking late for a May trip. I looked at my vacation details on the website and I see the days I was able to reserve but I don't see anything as far as waitlist. Is this normal? I just need to have faith that I'm actually on the waitlist without actually seeing it in writing?

I've never actually had to waitlist before but I'm booking late for a May trip. I looked at my vacation details on the website and I see the days iw able to reserve but I don't see anything as far as waitlist. Is this normal? I just need to have faith that I'm actually on the waitlist without actually seeing it in writing?

You never see waitlists on the website.

So I just keep checking the site to see if a day has been added to my reservation or will I get email notification?

You need to check the web site. Eventually you'll get confirmation in the mail.

just keep checking the site. If the waitlist comes through, it will be reflected on the site. I think the waitlists get processed once each day, so if it comes through, it will be updated on the website.

I was waitlisted for a treehouse villa, did not hold out much hope I admit, I phoned a few times but this week I was in London so didn't bother to call and last night my account changed to show I am now booked into a treehouse villa woohoo, so the system works, just keep checking your details on the DVC members website.
Good Luck

I was waitlisted for a treehouse villa, did not hold out much hope I admit, I phoned a few times but this week I was in London so didn't bother to call and last night my account changed to show I am now booked into a treehouse villa woohoo, so the system works, just keep checking your details on the DVC members website.
Good Luck

Good for you! I am waiting for the 7-8 in Dec at the BLT. I hope I get it.

I'm waitlisted May 10-16 for a studio at AKV or BWV....our first time waitlisting
Good luck!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter