Eastern itinerary---did Villains just replace GM? Is it on the same night GMs was??

lornak

DIS Veteran
Sailing on the 2/12 MAGIC. Trying to get the schedule/menus/shows down. I'm wondering if Sunday night is still formal night but with the villains show instead of GM?

I looked at the most recent eastern navigators but it looks like the one that is posted is a special itinerary due to Halloween activities. If anyone knows the standard schedule of shows for each night I would appreciate hearing it! Here is what I think it is...

Saturday---welcome aboard
Sunday--formal night, Villains
Monday---Twice Charmed
Tuesday--pirates, movie
Wednesday---performer
Thursday--Disney Dreams
Friday---farewell

Just giving this a little bump in hopes that a recent Eastern cruisers can confirm the show schedule??? THANKS! :goodvibes

I think the night they do twice charmed is now the formal night at least it was when th villains show first started.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter