eastern excursions

Orient Bay Beach is gorgeous in St Martin and We have done Captain Nauticas snorkling excursion both times in St Thomas, it is amazing!

Subbing...

considering an eastern next year and would like feedback on excursion experiences...

12 Metre Regetta in St. Maarten. One of the three best cruise excursions I've ever taken.
The other two being Mudbuggin on Kauai, and whale Watching in Alaska.

http://www.12metre.com/

Has anyone done the eco hike on St John, or the mountain trek on St Martin?

Hey there... I just got back on Saturday from the Eastern and did the Mountain Top Trek on St. Maarten. It was a unique and different choice for us as we're not the most physical or adventuresome of people, but we really enjoyed it. Our tour guide, Claudette, was fun and informative, and the scenery of course was stunning. I couldn't believe it when she told us we had covered nearly three miles and 1400 feet! Quite an accomplishment for me without, you know... dying or falling off the mountain.

There were some steep areas, and most of it was quite rocky. My wife mentioned several times that it felt as if we were walking along a dried up river bed, but we took it slow and there were no disasters. We had a very small group (just 12 of us) so Claudette was able to add a few things to the tour that she isn't normally able to cover.

Take it slowly, watch out for loose rocks... but everyone knows their own capabilities, but I am of the mind that if I can do it anyone can do it.

Our family has done the parasailing on CC and we all loved it!! It is very peaceful. My mom is afraid of heights and deep water and she has even done it twice and loved it.

Gabi

Hey there... I just got back on Saturday from the Eastern and did the Mountain Top Trek on St. Maarten. It was a unique and different choice for us as we're not the most physical or adventuresome of people, but we really enjoyed it. Our tour guide, Claudette, was fun and informative, and the scenery of course was stunning. I couldn't believe it when she told us we had covered nearly three miles and 1400 feet! Quite an accomplishment for me without, you know... dying or falling off the mountain.

There were some steep areas, and most of it was quite rocky. My wife mentioned several times that it felt as if we were walking along a dried up river bed, but we took it slow and there were no disasters. We had a very small group (just 12 of us) so Claudette was able to add a few things to the tour that she isn't normally able to cover.

Take it slowly, watch out for loose rocks... but everyone knows their own capabilities, but I am of the mind that if I can do it anyone can do it.

Would this be something appropriate for a 6 year old boy? Or would it be too much?

Elizabeth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter