Eastern cruise - where are the water trampolines?

coleland

Mouseketeer
We are cruising the Eastern itinerary in April on the Magic, and I remember reading information about water trampolines but can't remember where they are. Which ports can we find these and where specifically? Thanks pirate:

it was on st. maarten. i don't have a whole lot of details except that i saw many kids enjoying themselves.

missmulan said:
it was on st. maarten. i don't have a whole lot of details except that i saw many kids enjoying themselves.

I want to say I heard they were at Castaway Cay too - does anyone remember seeing them there?

In St Marteen, you can take the water taxi from the dock, that will bring you right into town, the water trampoline were on that beach. It was a lot of fun.....

Just to add, it was $5 for all day wristband to use when we were there earlier this month :firefight

christinou said:
In St Marteen, you can take the water taxi from the dock, that will bring you right into town, the water trampoline were on that beach. It was a lot of fun.....

This is on Great Bay Beach. You can also rent beach chairs with umbrellas (2 for $10 all day which included two free drinks and use of the restrooms), and jet skis.

I did not see a water trampoline on CC last March.

Denae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter