Easter?

sarabguerra

Mouseketeer
Does DCL do anything special around Easter? Decorations or activities? We're sailing 2 week after, so anything would likely be done I'm assuming. But if there's something we should look for, I'm sure the kids would love it.

We have sailed the week before Easter on the Fantasy twice and nothing was out in reference to the holiday.

we have been on Easter cruise(s)

Protestant Service
Catholic Service

A few decorations - seems like there was a large Easter Egg and Bunny up at the buffet.

P1050857.JPG

P1050859.JPG

In Animators at dinner ...
P4200005.JPG

We were on the Fantasy Easter cruise this year. Looking at the Navigator I brought home.....

- non-denominational sunrise (6am) service on the pool deck, catholic mass at 8am in the WDT and another non-denominational service at 9:30am in the WDT

- morning Easter craft for all ages

- morning Easter face paint in club/lab

- evening Easter craft in the club/lab

They had some tables in Cabanas with hard candies on it and some large decorative chocolate eggs and bunnies. People were breaking pieces of the chocolate off the eggs and bunnies and eating it :crazy2:. The characters were dressed in their Easter outfits. That's about it LOL

*ETA* - there was an easter egg hunt advertised at 7pm in the club/lab. My dd went there specifically for that, but they didn't do it.

Good to know! We are on the Easter sailing on the Wonder in 2015. I think we are in Grand Cayman that day. I LOVED the Christmas decorations on the Magic in 2013!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter