• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Easter?

dunangst

Mouseketeer
We are visiting at Easter. Folks have posted a bit about goings on, but curious when and if WDW will post information about planned Easter week events, Easter baskets et al.

They will not post anything about things going on at Disney...the only way to find out is throug the boards of what they have done in years past. I have gone during Easter the past 5 years.
Each resort usually has something going on. Mostly in moderates and above.
Mr. And mrs. Easter bunny are always at the MK.

Meal prices at table service are jacked up... Special for Easter.

POR did some fun stuff last year. We're actually planning to spend most of the morning at our resort, hoping that there's similar stuff this year.

Last year at CBR, they did something called "hop and drop" where you buy things to fill a basket, and then the easter bunny will drop it at your room on Easter morning. I am doing this if POR does it this year since we left the day before easter last year, and we arrive the day before easter this year.

POR did some fun stuff last year. We're actually planning to spend most of the morning at our resort, hoping that there's similar stuff this year.

Last year at CBR, they did something called "hop and drop" where you buy things to fill a basket, and then the easter bunny will drop it at your room on Easter morning. I am doing this if POR does it this year since we left the day before easter last year, and we arrive the day before easter this year.
:joker:
We're you at POR last year ? So was I . We did the egg hunt T boatwrights and it was a mess !!!!!!! Not worth it for the 3 tootsie rolls.

The Deluxe Resorts tend to go all out with Characters in the AM and activities all day long; Moderate and Values jump in on some action too. Disney does not release full day itineraries for the entire property, but each resort will publish a schedule for their activities. Magic Kingdom and Epcot both celebrated Easter last year as well, I expect them to do the same this year too.

Do they have special themed Easter merchandise around Easter time? Are most of the special Easter things following Easter Sunday or the week before? We will be there the week before and leaving on Good Friday, the 29th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter