• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Easter

We're going in April so I'll be interested to find out :goodvibes (In WDW they brought out all the bunny-dressed plushes on Good Friday, and had mugs with Spring Break, but as we left Easter Sunday I don't know what else was planned. )

we're tyring to decide on a date to go - either march, April or May i think. I'm wondering what will be the best time and if maybe Wishes will be showing at any of these times

We have been for the last 2 Easters and they have both been very different.

Easter 06 we arrived on Easter Sunday and there were Easter shows with White rabbit, Alice and Mad Hatter taking place. Chocolate eggs were handed out to children at the end. Also there was a giant Easter Egg full of Thumper Rabbits just inside the park.

Easter 07 we arrived Easter Monday and as it was just after the 15th celebrations started there were no special Easter events or decorations.

The park was open late (although it was very busy) but there was no Fantillusion or Fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter