Easter wk discounts?

M2DD's

DIS Veteran
Iv'e been so busy with work lately that I haven't done any research on our upcoming trip over Easter. We currently have a room only ressie and are AP holders. Does anyone know if there is/will be any room discounts for the wk of Easter? I know there hasn't been in the past I was just wishing with the economy and bookings being down that maybe they would release some.

Yes, there is a great deal for Easter week. The 4/3 deal (buy 4 nights and get 3 free). It was released last November, though, so I'm not sure about availability at this point, but definitely call and ask. Or check it out online. We're also AP holders and what we did was get 1-day base tickets and we'll just upgrade to new AP's when we need them (the 4/3 deal is a package, so you have to include tickets, which is no biggie because you can upgrade them later).

Yes, there is a great deal for Easter week. The 4/3 deal (buy 4 nights and get 3 free). It was released last November, though, so I'm not sure about availability at this point, but definitely call and ask. Or check it out online. We're also AP holders and what we did was get 1-day base tickets and we'll just upgrade to new AP's when we need them (the 4/3 deal is a package, so you have to include tickets, which is no biggie because you can upgrade them later).
We are in the same boat. We have it booked but I would rather have my money for this trip and not wrapped up in future tickets.

You cannot get the 4/3 deal during Easter week- it is a black out date. We are going at that same time and no discounts were released. The CM told us, it is a high attendance week- no need to market more people in

You cannot get the 4/3 deal during Easter week- it is a black out date. We are going at that same time and no discounts were released. The CM told us, it is a high attendance week- no need to market more people in

Yes that is also what I was told. I ended up with a ressie at the Hilton walt disney world for 111$ a nite plus tax during Easter wk. At least this way I still get EMH at a nice hotel.

Also The UG crowd calender for Easter and that following week has gone down a few numbers:cool1: Hopefully that means it won't be as crowded as yrs past.

The official word is that Easter week is blocked out for the 4/3 deal. However, when I checked on line to see.....the deal was available. The values were not available for this deal....but at least one of the moderates was. Go to the disney website and go through the line for the 4/3 deal and see how it prices out. Good luck.

I was able to book the 4/3 deal for Easter week! We will be staying at the WL!:cheer2:

The deal is definitely available during Easter week. You can book it online or else call. If a CM tells you it's blacked out, ask the CM to plug in the dates anyway just to check. :thumbsup2

I guess I should add maybe it has changed since last week. Last week I made yet another change to my dates and the deal was still working during Easter weeks. Good luck!

We actually have it booked. I went to Disney's web site and tried it and it worked. So called in and they allowed me to do it. Not only that they guided me thru what to do because I am an AP holder.

I hope the OP comes back to see Easter week is not blacked out from the 4/3 deal. I just called today to add my flight info and told the CM I heard rumors that the 4/3 deal was now blacked out during Easter, so the CM tried some Easter dates and it still works with the deal. She said they also released another deal for during Easter because bookings are so low this year for during Easter. I think it's a PIN deal, though, maybe that $500 one that people have been posting about. Anyway, good luck to OP!

We just booked the $500 gc deal for the wed. before easter leaving on easter sunday. Its at a value, but they also had wilderness lodge available for more money.

How I wish, we are going on Easter too but we decided to booked for December, to see Christmas decoration. :lmao:

Have a nice day everyone. :)

I have a Disney Visa, I'm an annual Pass holder and my girl friends family are DVC members.

I have a trip booked for April 7th-13th with no rates in Pop Century.

I was thinking of moving it to Coronado Springs with the 4/3 deal, but want to make sure additional PINS and Annual Passholder rates don't get released first.

Do any of you guys have any more up to date info?

I think it's something like stay for 5 nights and get $500 gift card. I didn't get that PIN personally, so I'm not entirely sure on the details.

As for AP holders, I am an AP holder also. I booked the 4/3 deal just to make sure I get a deal, but I would switch my ressie over to AP rate if a discount was released that is a better deal. I got the 1-day base tickets and will use them to upgrade to more AP's when ours expire.

Thats what I was told three times when I tried it with the CMs. Then one night I tried it online and it came up with the same resort we were staying at. I called in the morning again to see if the CM could change it and the system would not let her. I told her I could online and she told me book online and then call and cancel my old ressie. It saved me over $600 plus I also added the hopper pass:woohoo:

Thats what I was told three times when I tried it with the CMs. Then one night I tried it online and it came up with the same resort we were staying at. I called in the morning again to see if the CM could change it and the system would not let her. I told her I could online and she told me book online and then call and cancel my old ressie. It saved me over $600 plus I also added the hopper pass:woohoo:

That's so weird. I booked it the day they released the 4/3 deal. Even though it said it was blocked out online, I had no problem making my reservations by phone. When I got home, I checked online and it brought up the deal, no problem. And, when second-guessing our room choice, I've checked all the time online and the dates have never been unavailable!

Guess it's just luck as to who answers the phone...:)

I thought the CM's use the same online program that we use to book trips on the disney site? That's so weird that the system wouldn't let her do the deal. I wonder if she just didn't know what to do or if she even actually tried it? I did talk to one CM that told me the deal was blacked out during Easter (but she was just reading a screen....), so I asked her to plug in my dates anyway, so she tried it and the 4/3 deal definitely worked for her because she's the original CM that booked my trip. I have since called and made changes several times and each CM has handled everything without any problems.

We are going from April 8-15. The moderates are still available for the 4/3 deal (Port, WL, and SS). We received a card in the mail for children to sleep, eat, and play for free when paying for 2 adults. Although it had easter week blacked out, we were able to book it anyway. We are staying at Sports with this deal. What is the $500 gift card offer?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter