Easter weekend-crazy?

trampslady

<font color=green>I stop and watch the Norway vide
Hi! My hubby and I are experiencing serious Disney withdrawals and have brand new annual passes burning a whole in our safe! I was thinking of a quick trip over the holiday weekend. I know it will be crowded....just how bad?

We are great at swinging in and out of parks and its just the two of us.

You will find it pretty busy. Historically during Easter the MK park in particular will fill to capacity. So getting there early or staying at a Disney resort is the key. If you are thinking about the other parks you will be able to get in but you are looking at lines no less then 30minutes for all attractions.

We did this last year, a last minute trip over Easter at the Swan. We went with no PS and we never have a plan. It was great! After reading these boards about closing at capacity on Easter we walked around going it isn't that crowded. On Easter morning we went to mass at the Contemporary, then walked in to breakfast at the Concourse Steakhouse and I went to the house phone and made PS for CA Grille for that night right at fireworks time and we got a window table. We went to MK after breakfast for the day and i don't remember it being overwhelming.
I am sure others will reply that it was packed and a zoo but I didn't think so. I would definitely go if I were you...wish I could!

I REALLY want to go. We will be using a ridiculous number of DVC points, but I REALLY want to go. Our last trip was in December, next one planned for October....I REALLY want to go!!!

I think I've worked out the transportation and first nights hotel stay, we will see!

Trampslady, are you staying on property? We want to go too!! I was on a wait list for anything DVC but nothing came through. We thought about the other non DVC resorts but we are undecided. There will definitely be a lot of people there. Have fun.

Happy DVCer--sorry for the delayed response. We were lucky enough to get April 9-11 at BWV for a preferred view studio. The 8th was GONE!! No real problem though as we are getting in really late and we plan to stay at an airport hotel and get up EARLY to get to BWV........they still had a studio at Old Key West as of yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter