Easter week touring plan help needed!

jenelise

Earning My Ears
My family will be staying at PBH for only one night during the week of April 9th to take advantage of 2 days with FOTL. Since we will have 5 day passes, how should we plan to tour on the days when we will not have FOTL priviledges? Which attractions will the lines be shortest for and should we save these for the days without FOTL? Thanks!

Most definately do the tour when you dont have the Express passes. That way, if you do plan on doing the other two days at the park, you can use the passes for the park and not have to worry about waiting in line. But the days that you dont have the passes, if you plan on being at the parks early, there is no reason that you shouldnt be able to do a lot of the attractions at least once. Hit the big stuff like Hulk, Spider man Dr. Doom, and the water rides early. You'll find that those get the longest lines the quickest. Dueling Dragons, Posiedons Fury and all of the attractions over at Suess Landing usually dont have a line much over 20-30 mins during the day. The same goes for the Studios. Mummy, Shrek, Jimmy Neutron and MIB get the longest lines the quickest and should be done first....probably Shrek, Mummy, and MIB, then if you feel like doing it later Jimmy Neutron. All of the other attractions, especially during the week, will not have long lines. Spring Break usually comes a little bit earlier than Easter week for the Orlando area, but I'm sure there will be a couple of college kids around during that time. Hope this helps.

ThanksyatezIOA! So Mon and Tues we use FOTL to do all of the really cool stuff as often as we can! Then take Wed off and go to a water park. Then Thurs and Friday, we should come back to US and IOA early, redo some of our favorite cool stuff and then hit anything that we missed the first two days that doesn't have a really long line, right? That sounds like a plan! Is there usually some time in the evenings before closing that the lines get short again?

I would save the FOTL stuff for the end of the week, as all parks tend to get busier the closer it gets to Friday. And yes, right before the park closes is when things get really scarce. We walked onto Flying Unicorn 4 times in a row within 5 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter