Easter Traffic from NJ

Lsyves

Grew up at Disney
First time driving in a very long time...leaving NJ early easter morning, sleeping in GA, then checking in at WDW Monday. Anyone know what kind of traffic we can expect? More worried about Monday--will we sit on I4 for hours?

First time driving in a very long time...leaving NJ early easter morning, sleeping in GA, then checking in at WDW Monday. Anyone know what kind of traffic we can expect? More worried about Monday--will we sit on I4 for hours?
You should be fine on Easter Sunday. We drove down on Good Friday from NJ last year. Left NJ around 6 am and drove straight through. We surprisingly hit NO traffic!

You should be fine on Easter Sunday. We drove down on Good Friday from NJ last year. Left NJ around 6 am and drove straight through. We surprisingly hit NO traffic!

Thanks! I really want to drive straight through...trying to get my husband on board!

Thanks! I really want to drive straight through...trying to get my husband on board!
We actually didn't book a room for that night because we weren't sure how far we would want to go. Glad we didn't. It was my 4 kids who pushed to go all the way. We ended up getting a room in Lake Mary just outside of Orlando because we were picking up our park passes we bought through Undercover Tourist the next morning so we didn't want to stay in WDW and then back track. Truth be told, we probably could have stopped in Jacksonville area because we (the parents)were pretty tired beyond that. My mother in law drove separately and had pre booked a room in Santee, SC. She regretted it and felt like she had stopped way to early, and she's 75! Really depends on your personality though.

Well, now that I think about it, I just drove solo from Charlotte NC to NJ this summer (just me driving with the kids in the back), so I think we could do it with both of us switching. Just needed a few votes of confidence. Thanks all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter