• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Easter Sunday Church Services at WDW

Rapunsel

Tinkerbell... mood subject to change without notic
I have a devout catholic friend who will be at WDW with her grandkids and was wondering what the options are for Church.. A sunrise service, A Saturday night service. Can any one help me?

Thanks!!

Rapunsel

I don't know of any services on WDW property. The closest Catholic church is:

Mary Queen of the Universe Shrine
Catholic Church
Address: 8300 Vineland Road
Phone: 407-239-6600

Easter Services

Reader Rob Conrad writes: My Father contacted the Contemporary on Friday, asking about Easter religious services for 2005. They confirmed to him that Easter services would be conducted this year on the same basis as last year: 8:00 - Catholic Mass, 9:00 - Protestant Service, 10:15 - Catholic Mass. All at the Fantasia Ballroom in the Contemporary Resort.

Got this from www.allears.net

Someone had posted about a bad experience at the Queen of the Universe church and mentioned the Holy Family one --we are thinking of trying the other church as mentioned. Anyone have any opinions?

We also have a grandmother going with us that wants to attend Mass Easter Sunday. That will be great if she can attend at the CR.

I also called the contemporary and they verified what left210 posted earlier. Catholic Mass at 8:00 and 10:15am And protestant service at 9:00am.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter