Easter Stay is Ruined by Crowds

Luv2Roam said:
yeah -- and whazzup up with all the noise -- parades, music, magical experiences.... How am I suppose to be able to talk on my cell phone!? :sad:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You will never ever get anything from Disney; especially a full refund. Everyone knows that Easter weekend is one of THE BUSIEST times of the year to go. I'm sorry, but you should have done more research before you went. Just because you didn't ASSUME the senerio doesn't mean that it's Disney's fault. It is your fault for choosing to go THAT WEEKEND.

And I will also doubt that there were at least 100,000 people in the Magic Kingdom. At some point they will not let anymore guests in. I'm not sure what the number is, but I'm sure its under 100k.

BeckWhy said:
You will never ever get anything from Disney; especially a full refund. Everyone knows that Easter weekend is one of THE BUSIEST times of the year to go. I'm sorry, but you should have done more research before you went. Just because you didn't ASSUME the senerio doesn't mean that it's Disney's fault. It is your fault for choosing to go THAT WEEKEND.

And I will also doubt that there were at least 100,000 people in the Magic Kingdom. At some point they will not let anymore guests in. I'm not sure what the number is, but I'm sure its under 100k.

Ummmm...you do realize the OP was joking....???? :sunny:

BeckWhy said:

Bwahahahahah!!!!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Someone posted this thread over at stupidguesttricks.com! Must have thought it was serious :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Not that I blame 'em, I'm sure people sometimes do go over the top with their complaints, but how could you not know this one was a joke? The "acknowledgement of superior intelligence" and "kiss on the foot" (eww) might clue you in if the rest didn't!

Marseeya said:
Someone posted this thread over at stupidguesttricks.com! Must have thought it was serious :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Not that I blame 'em, I'm sure people sometimes do go over the top with their complaints, but how could you not know this one was a joke? The "acknowledgement of superior intelligence" and "kiss on the foot" (eww) might clue you in if the rest didn't!

For the OP's post not to be recognized as irony is scary! Shows how far some of the complaints have crept into the nebulous abyss of ridiculousness...

OK everyone just move on along. Nothing to see here, absolutely nothing. Keeep the line moving. No rubber necking allowed. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

My appologies. I didn't realize that she was joking (because I have seen/heard toooo many things along the same level). And I only skimmed thru the replies, I thought everyone was just mocking her. Again I am sorry.

BeckWhy said:
My appologies. I didn't realize that she was joking (because I have seen/heard toooo many things along the same level). And I only skimmed thru the replies, I thought everyone was just mocking her. Again I am sorry.

That's what's scary! I read the first few lines of it myself and thought, "What the...????" You never know what people are going to gripe about next.

But it sure was funny :rotfl:

Nomination for:

Lamest.
Post.
Ever.

And that's saying something.

BrianMonk said:
Nomination for:

Lamest.
Post.
Ever.

And that's saying something.

Well...Ouch.
I thought the post was very funny and clever! And it's a great idea to remind everyone to laugh about these things once in a while...the little bothersome things that guests go through get so blown out of proportion sometimes! :goodvibes

BeckWhy said:
I feel like such a jerk! :guilty:

Why? Don't be. I got fooled too until I reread the OP. It's definitely well written and at a glance looks like a real complaint.

It's OK, Beck. :grouphug:

No, it really didn't make me laugh.

The "mocking" style posts are tired and played out. I've read way too many to laugh at them anymore. Furthermore, while the OP in the original thread may be unjustified, maybe he isn't? I just don't see enough information either way to mock anyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter