Easter resort availability - Vero only not available?

CaptainMidnight

DIS Veteran
Very interesting. We called today to try to upgrade our six day Easter vacation to a two bedroom villa, but there were non availble for Easter weekend at Vero Beach, but two bedrooms were available at all other DVC resorts including HH. Seems the 11 month window at Vero might be important during spring break season for a beach vacation.

With all the beating Vero takes, just thought I'd share this little availability tidbit.

Originally posted by CaptainMidnight
We called today to try to upgrade our six day Easter vacation to a two bedroom villa, but there were non availble for Easter weekend at Vero Beach, but two bedrooms were available at all other DVC resorts including HH. Seems the 11 month window at Vero might be important during spring break season for a beach vacation.

Its only going to get harder to get VB reservations as the membership increases. Especially for a Beach Cottage and prime weeks.
Thanks for the info Captain Midnight.;)

I confess, I was surprised that out of all the DVC resorts, Vero was the one where we couldn't get the reservations we were looking for. Didn't get the chance to too make use of our 11 month window.

That is why we bought at Vero. We always go at Easter time (sometimes the week before, sometimes the week after) Our friends, also DVC Vero and BWV members, said that if we really wanted Vero, that's where we should buy. Sage advice:D Although we might have a preference when we stay at WDW, we could be happy with any accomodations there. But to give up Vero, no way! I hope your waitlist comes through. Last year I made my reservations between the 7 and 11 month window and waitlisted for a 2br. It came through in January (for April) So, there's hope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter