Easter On Board

ChemGirl2000

Earning My Ears
This may have been answered in another post somewhere. But I JUST realized that we will be onboard the Disney Wonder over Easter. (I know...all I can think about is the cruise not what might actually be going on with the rest of the world.)

Has anyone cruised with Disney over Easter? Are there any Easter related activities? (i.e. egg hunts, coloring eggs, etc....) I'm trying to decide if I need to put plastic eggs on my packing list for our room for my DD5/DS1. And, yes, I am already making my lists. :)

Thanks!

We boarded on Easter last year and there was nothing except Holy Week mass every morning for the Catholics.

We were on the Wonder for Easter 2011, actually in Cabo San Lucas on Easter. The White Rabbit was there, but no Easter Bunny, no egg hunts. They had a lot of giant chocolate Easter eggs made up, and they were on display for a midnight dessert buffet.

I've read that there will be Easter baskets for purchase on the DCL website under the "Gifts" section. Right now there are Valentine's Day items on the website until 2/28. I would think shortly after that the baskets would up in the website.

There are a few threads floating around about Easter on the ships; I believe one said their kids did participate in an egg hunt.

Easter on the Magic last year and the white rabbit was there. There was an easter egg hunt, which we skipped and facepainting of easterish stuff.

We disembarked on Easter. The only thing I saw was a few decorations in the lobby (Large chocolate eggs with Disney characters around them if I remember correctly).

This, we were on the Magic in 2011 for Easter and the White Rabbit was there. They did Donald and Daisy in their Eastery outfits and they had a dance party where all the characters were in Eastery outfits. They had face painting and did chocolates in bags with face painting at the end. They had egg hunts in the kids club but you had to sign up for it that day because it was in the part where the computers were and they only let a few kids in at a time. They had to go thru this tunnel to get there and dd thought it was fun.

We shopped at WDW for the Duffy in the Easter suit before we boarded only to come on the boat to find them selling them there. We brought plastic eggs and the Easter Bunny hid them everywhere...on the balcony, in the bath, in our fish extender....Dd had a blast.
Easter on the Magic last year and the white rabbit was there. There was an easter egg hunt, which we skipped and facepainting of easterish stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter