Easter MK Help

Dillonmommy

Earning My Ears
We will be arriving at WDW on Easter Sunday. I realize that it will be super crowded but want to start off our trip at MK.
We will arriving via car at our resort at noon. Plan on hanging around for a little while & then heading over to MK (around 4 or 5)for Spectro & Wishes. We plan on buying personalized mickey ears & soaking it all in.
Any suggestions on where we can grab a CS meal for dinner & maybe an attraction or two since the crowds will be HUGE?

Thanks

We were at WDW Easter week last year and went to MK the Tuesday after Easter. We didn't get there til early afternoon, and it was jam packed with people, shoulder to shoulder. Counter service restaurant lines were out the door and out into the streets, so to speak, and we could barely shuffle our way throught the throngs. We left after getting something to eat - it just wasn't worth it. I can only imagine that Easter Sunday itself would be even worse. Unless it's critically important for some reason that you absolutely have to be at MK on Easter Sunday, I would encourage you to go Epcot instead on that afternoon. It's big enough to absorb larger crowds without feeling as packed as MK does. and you could always stay for Illuminations. If you do decide to go to MK on your arrival day, just be prepared for very long lines at the CS restaurants and for attractions, since fastpasses will be long gone by then. Seeing Wishes won't be much of a problem, since you just have to stand in one spot and look up, but you would probably have to stake out a spot for Spectro quite early. I would recommend Frontierland as a viewing spot. It's near the end of the parade route, and more people tend to want to watch it from Maine Street. Easter week is one of the busiest at WDW, so arm yourself with a lot of research and a good touring plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter