• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Easter Meal - What restaurant do you recommend?

Laurajean1014

<font color=blue>WISH Biggest Loser/Blue Team<br><
We will be at WDW for the first time during the Easter vacation.

What restaurants offer an Easter Meal? What restaurants do you prefer for a family restaurant at Easter?

Thanks.

Laurajean ... i have no experience with easter meals, but we're booked at Liberty Tree Tavern. We enjoyed the food there in August and thought we;d want to be somewhere with characters for easter dinner.

Personally, i'd choose to avoid MK on Easter, but DH and DD said "we have tooo ..." so we will. i'm thinking it'll be jammed, but i think the whole week will be.

i havent been to wdw during a major holiday in about 20 years - i think we're going to be shocked.

have a good one

We're booked at Cape May for Easter dinner. Boma also will be serving an Easter buffet along with several others. So far I haven't see anything posted. I just called and inquired. HTH!

Thank you Tinker and Muffy!

If anyone hears anything, please pm or post on this thread.

If I hear of anything, I will post.

L

My DH and I have an Easter Tradition, We book a late buffet breakfast (Boma, Cape May. This year it is at Concourse Steak House at the CR. Instead of a big dinner, we treat ourselves to an ice cream sundae instead at Ghriadelli! Sure, it's different, but it's FUN!

Happy Planning

pinnie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter