• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Easter Lunch-Cinderella's Castle or Crystal Palace?

Baxie8

Mouseketeer
Hello! For a special Easter lunch for 2 adults, which would you recommend? We haven't dined at either. Thanks so much for any information you can offer regarding atmosphere, menus and anything else! Happy New Year!

I would do Cindy's - much more attention to your family from the characters, not as many people in the restaurant.

CP is a buffet - so they may add a special ham dish - but nothing great.
Cindy's has better chef's - so you will have a nice meal.

Also - Cindy's may decorate the tables more for Easter than CP. They have less tables to do.

Please try Cindy's for lunch - also note, you have to prepay for your meal with a credit card. You can cancel up to 48 hours before your meal.
At least then one meal will be paid for, before your magical vacation :wizard:

Thanks! Has anyone had lunch at the Castle on Easter? What is their menu like? Thanks again!

We are just back and did lunch at CRT and breakfast at Crystal Palace. We all (myself, my husband, and 2 daughters) thought Crystal Palace was better all around. We did have a very good meal at the castle but liked the atmosphere and characters at CP so much better. Next trip we will skip CRT all together just because the price/value ratio seemed much lower to us than at CP.

Thanks, again, for your information! What did you have for lunch at CRT? And anyone else ever have Easter lunch there? Would they have a different menu?

I prefer lunch at CP to CRT - felt rushed at CRT and CP is a buffet and is more relaxed.

Although I enjoy both places, I would say Crystal Palace for an Easter lunch. I just think the atmostphere in CP is much more Easter-y.....it's so bright and pretty inside, with all the glass windows....very spring! I can just see people singing, "In my Easter bonnet, with all the frills upon it..." Very Victorian!

And as previous posters have mentioned, the price itself is much better than the Castle for what you get. I always leave the Castle thinking I paid much more than what it was worth.

Just my two cents.....

Hi, again...Thanks for the information! Still looking to see if anyone has had Easter lunch at either place...Happy New Year, all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter