Easter is almost here! Any Basket Ideas

I got all of my Disney basket stuff at Target. We are leaving on 4/30 so going with the Disney theme made my life easy. I got each dd princess: (5 and 2) a beach towel (Ariel and Tink), a pillow for the car and hotel (Princess and Tink), Princess coloring book for 5yo and Pooh for 2yo, a Princess I Spy type book for 5yo, Springtime Disney CD for 2yo, crayons, flip flops, a Disney DVD, a Princess egg filled with candy, chocolate bunny and some bubble gum. I was hoping to get some Disney Dollars but am not going to make it to a Disney Store by Sunday. Hope this helps!! Have fun!!! :)

I found Mouseketeer shortbread cookies at Walgreen's they are vanilla with chocolate ears. They had Tigger ones too. They also had a chocolate Nemo and gummy Nemo's too.

GrumpyMommy said:
I found Mouseketeer shortbread cookies at Walgreen's they are vanilla with chocolate ears. They had Tigger ones too. They also had a chocolate Nemo and gummy Nemo's too.

Ooh, thanks for the reminder. I have been meaning to pick up some of the cookies at Walgreens. I saw them a while ago and decided to wait for their Easter baskets. I'll head over there tonight!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter